Overwatch League.. the next step in "e-sports" - $4.5 million tournament winning

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I want 50g's a year for playing video games :mjcry:
Thats the lowest salary in the league :wow:

Bench warmer making that :wow:

Imagine being a top player with the $300k salary and you win out as well. An $450,000 bonus per team member. $700k for a few weeks of overwatch :pachaha:

Plus streaming money :pachaha:
Plus other tournament

Make $1-2 million a year playing overwatch brehs :wow:

Blizzard about to change the gaming community with this

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Thats the lowest salary in the league :wow:

Bench warmer making that :wow:

Imagine being a top player with the $300k salary and you win out as well. An $450,000 bonus per team member. $700k for a few weeks of overwatch :pachaha:

Plus streaming money :pachaha:
Plus other tournament

Make $1-2 million a year playing overwatch brehs :wow:

Blizzard about to change the gaming community with this

Sinaatra for the San Fran Shock has a 250k or 300k contract...that's guaranteed money too. Not counting placement pots and future enforcement deals. He's also got health insurance :skip:

But on the real OWL is lit, I advise everyone on here to watch it.

Especially to watch London WASH Florida.

But Dallas/Seoul was fantastic...literally amazing....:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Never thought people could make this kind of money playing video games. And they get health care too?! :leon:

I think I need to become a e league sports agent to get a cut of some of these pay checks

not including their sponsors

for example

Jack in The Box sponsors Dallas Fuel

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Never thought people could make this kind of money playing video games. And they get health care too?! :leon:

I think I need to become a e league sports agent to get a cut of some of these pay checks

There's a few agencies out there...look it up get your certs...its still the wild west.

Love that they're trying to actually legitimize esports but overwatch aint the right game for that

the $20 Million dollar buy in from groups like Kronkie, Kraft and a consortium of athletes, celebs and venture capitalists says it is.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Love that they're trying to actually legitimize esports but overwatch aint the right game for that
Why wouldnt the most popular game to come out this decade be the right game? Only fault it has it can harder for new viewers to understand whats going on (each unique hero, ultimate, etc).

But as far as game play + popularity this was an easy choice

Daps
Why wouldnt the most popular game to come out this decade be the right game? Only fault it has it can harder for new viewers to understand whats going on (each unique hero, ultimate, etc).

But as far as game play + popularity this was an easy choice

If u want to attract new viewers who may not even play a certain game, ur gonna want something that easier for them to comprehend. Overwatch is fast and fairly complicated with everything you have to pay attention to. If rocket league was as popular as overwatch itd be the ideal game to showcase like this.