Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing about these threads is that people will lie and try to act like we're doing that. :yeshrug:
Exactly. Like GODDAMN a non-black thread pops up and we gotta have a "color-struck", "ya'll don't like your own women talk" every fukking time. Like goddamn
I see black women every day, and I get my :noah::banderas: on. (esp this chick on the bus, but I digress:steviej:) We just here for fukkery but its gotta be turned
into a problem with black men.

:mjlol:Did this chick just bring up the "misc"

By the way, heres hoping if Ziggler leaves, he goes to Lucha Underground:banderas:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Like I put in another thread

sistahs
Latinas
Indians
Cacs
Asians

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
q1YdtKJ.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
They are average but their whole persona just makes them WOAT of WOATS. I was going to make a thread about it today in fact. I'm looking at my girl right now and I'm like, THE fukk WOULD I WANT WITH A NON BLACK CHICK?! :scust:

So, you wouldn't smash a bad ass Latin chick:mjpls:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I just can't stand these asian chicks that be feeling themselves and they're worst bed wenches. Good luck to those asian dudes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Asian females are naturally slim but any female can workout and get thick. Females naturally have a layer of bodyfat that is hard for them to lose. When they workout they build muscle under that fat giving them the appearance of body.

And because asian females are so short its even easier for them to create the appearance of thickness.

idk where you guys be seeing asians at but i only see two variations of asian girl. Thick and works out. Or skinny, fobbish/nerdy, and plain. i never see fat asian girls. Almost never see asian girls that are truly busted.

i don't understand this thread at all. if anything it should be about white women or latinas.

False :ufdup: