Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Stop generalizing us all.......

A lot of us not on that
:francis:I'm starting to feel like we need Salon-like moderation (cool that it exists now).

Oodles of posts about black women, hush. Non black women? Even if we just fukking around???

Here comes the bullshyt. @Always-Right Liggins was right about this shyt back in the fall, still right today.

Expect men not to discuss all kinds of women on a MALE-dominant board, brehettes.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love asian women dammit. Most of them have cute faces. I've had my sexual experiences with a few.

Personally I'd like to date an asian chick...
If I can find one that is a super-nerd like me, it's a cotdamn wrap.:takedat:

:whoa:Long as she ain't out here looking like Funaki.

funaki-0.jpg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I love asian women dammit. Most of them have cute faces. I've had my sexual experiences with a few.

Personally I'd like to date an asian chick...
Depending on what part of the city you're in you should be able to. I had my first Asian at like 16/17. If you're in the Slope, or near the East Side of BK then :eat:

Take advantage of the diversity of the city breh :heh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Most of y'all are.

:mjlol: It's high key.it's a classic example of how black men validate themselves by getting chose by non-black women.
Lowkey a lot of the super militant nikkas lust for everything non black. My girl told me Omari Hardwick was married to a cac and I no lie had the :dwillhuh: face on. Dude is so pro black too so it was surprising.

I fukk WW on the regular when I'm single. But I won't ever date one. :scheme: Especially not now :scust:

I went through my c00n, uninformed phase without dating one (luck cause I was fukking a lot of them back then :ehh:) and now I'm too informed to even consider it.