Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0390.jpg

:ehh:She wearing the hell outta them IKEA Tablecloths.

Also why do coli users have entire roundtable debates on non-black females?

:mjpls:Oh, so you are one of those.

Male site. Talking about women. Black women get talked about too, good and bad. Or is the only time to chime in when it isn't about them?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
White women are more average to me, I agree with OP if we're including Indians as Asian.

They are average but their whole persona just makes them WOAT of WOATS. I was going to make a thread about it today in fact. I'm looking at my girl right now and I'm like, THE fukk WOULD I WANT WITH A NON BLACK CHICK?! :scust:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
White women are more average to me, I agree with OP if we're including Indians as Asian.

They are average but their whole persona just makes them WOAT of WOATS. I was going to make a thread about it today in fact. I'm looking at my girl right now and I'm like, THE fukk WOULD I WANT WITH A NON BLACK CHICK?! :scust:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
body is subjective.

Have you seen the average american woman :leostare:

A female who stays in the gym is a breath of fresh air. And doesn't matter if shes not stacked, a female who works out is gonna have a figure.
you have a point but skinny anorexic asian females never were known to have bodies.

idc how much you work out of you don't have any variation of a ass, thighs or t*ts you don't have a nice body.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Physically they have the WOAT body but facially I find them attractive especially South East Asians

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
you have a point but skinny anorexic asian females never were known to have bodies.

idc how much you work out of you don't have any variation of a ass, thighs or t*ts you don't have a nice body.
Asian females are naturally slim but any female can workout and get thick. Females naturally have a layer of bodyfat that is hard for them to lose. When they workout they build muscle under that fat giving them the appearance of body.

And because asian females are so short its even easier for them to create the appearance of thickness.

idk where you guys be seeing asians at but i only see two variations of asian girl. Thick and works out. Or skinny, fobbish/nerdy, and plain. i never see fat asian girls. Almost never see asian girls that are truly busted.

i don't understand this thread at all. if anything it should be about white women or latinas.