Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You can't compare nursing to a STEM degree (and by the M in STEM I mean doctor breh), that's all I'm saying. It would be like saying saying all the people who attend Westwood College and all the people who attend MIT are the same. No, they are not.

M is for mathematics :skip: what in the entire fukk does a doctor have to do with that?

You aren't in MIT so why is that even relevant? The whole point of a secondary education is to prepare you for entering the workforce. Nursing is a good paying and in demand occupation with great work hours.

That post reeked of stupidity

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
M is for mathematics :skip: what in the entire fukk does a doctor have to do with that?

You aren't in MIT so why is that even relevant? The whole point of a secondary education is to prepare you for entering the workforce. Nursing is a good paying and in demand occupation with great work hours.

That post reeked of stupidity

:russ: you're right, been up the last 24 hours. Hmmm, we have differing opinions on education. I wouldn't compare what NBA players go through to what players in the Turkish pro league go through. To put them on the same level is a bit of a joke. Sorry if feelings were caught :francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: you're right, been up the last 24 hours. Hmmm, we have differing opinions on education. I wouldn't compare what NBA players go through to what players in the Turkish pro league go through. To put them on the same level is a bit of a joke. Sorry if feelings were caught :francis:

Feelings weren't caught because I'm having an intellectual debate with a mental midget

The end goal of college is a career that sustains you and your family. I'm sorry youre to stupid to understand that but it really doesn't effect me one bit.

I just enjoying sonning clowns like you :obama:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Where do some of y'all nikkaz be? Where do y'all go?:mindblown:

p*ssy is p*ssy breh. Yall aint never went to a University/State JC? Hit up any campus parties with ya potnas? Cali nikkaz got it made. You can find you a big headed asian bytch with some ass. shyt aint hard. 24 hour fitness, the wellness center at any college, hoes in there tryna build asses from scratch like 7 up cake.

Vegas? Cmon, broads from all over the world be slidin through that muthafukka just to get tossed. Get ya buffet on...If you want a ratchet Cambodian with ass like a sista from East Oakland, a square ass volleyball playin pawg from Idaho. Eritrean chicks with ass as big as they foreheads. I was smashin a chick from Ghana, well she wasnt but her mama was and they both had an ass the size of a basketball with flat stomachs. Was hittin that shyt off and on since she was 18. She a RN now, just got married, still no kids. Always told her somebody was gone eventually save her.
Anyway, any type of chick you desire is out there, whatever your preference. To my black bruhs, we muthafukkin kings, get out there and conquer:russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Feelings weren't caught because I'm having an intellectual debate with a mental midget

The end goal of college is a career that sustains you and your family, I'm sorry your to stupid to understand that but it really doesn't effect me one bit.

I just enjoying sonning clowns like you :obama:

Yes because there's nothing logically wrong with saying more Euros play pro ball than Americans :comeon: Most universities are graded on a curve, meaning your score is only as good as the person next you, how can you compare that to a person who checks heart rate, blood pressure, and administers pills for a living? :why:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes because there's nothing logically wrong with saying more Euros play pro ball than Americans :comeon: Most universities are graded on a curve, meaning your score is only as good as the person next you, how can you compare that to a person who checks heart rate, blood pressure, and administers pills for a living? :why:

Okay

Go to bed

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Where do some of y'all nikkaz be? Where do y'all go?:mindblown:

p*ssy is p*ssy breh. Yall aint never went to a University/State JC? Hit up any campus parties with ya potnas? Cali nikkaz got it made. You can find you a big headed asian bytch with some ass. shyt aint hard. 24 hour fitness, the wellness center at any college, hoes in there tryna build asses from scratch like 7 up cake.

Vegas? Cmon, broads from all over the world be slidin through that muthafukka just to get tossed. Get ya buffet on...If you want a ratchet Cambodian with ass like a sista from East Oakland, a square ass volleyball playin pawg from Idaho. Eritrean chicks with ass as big as they foreheads. I was smashin a chick from Ghana, well she wasnt but her mama was and they both had an ass the size of a basketball with flat stomachs. Was hittin that shyt off and on since she was 18. She a RN now, just got married, still no kids. Always told her somebody was gone eventually save her.
Anyway, any type of chick you desire is out there, whatever your preference. To my black bruhs, we muthafukkin kings, get out there and conquer:russ:

If you are an in shape black male over 5'10" and over 180 lbs and make over $50K you are eating very, very, VERY well anywhere in the world. You will get p*ssy in f*ckin' Neo-Nazi Germany :heh:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
If you are an in shape black male over 5'10" and over 180 lbs and make over $50K you are eating very, very, VERY well anywhere in the world. You will get p*ssy in f*ckin' Neo-Nazi Germany :heh:

Been tryna tell cats this for years :russ:
I was still eatin as a broke ass college student, but had the physical of zulu warrior:lolbron:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
From personal experience,some Asian chicks be having some nice meaty looking legs and you kinda think :patrice:Maybe she got a little something back there, then she turns around and you be like :francis:.

I still like some of them though.:yeshrug:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
To the people that are really bytching about brehs discussing several types of women IN A LOCKER ROOM :camby:
This thread is the exact opposite of gassing them up too:dahell:
TLR discusses everything. We had a huge thread on cotdamn octopus drawings but all of a sudden discussing people is out of line? :dahell:
Just enjoy the fukkery ladies and gents :obamashh:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Not to sh*t on my women but their should be an asterisk on community colleges and nursing schools :heh: My engineering school did have 3 black women ( :salute: ) but why even lie it was like 60% Asian :wow:

At the end of the day, more black women are enrolled in college. Whether you value the degree or not, they're not sitting at home doing nothing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Asians in my town look better than the black women. Probably because there's so few asian women. Also because our people have an obesity problem. Especially our females. I'm in great shape personally, but I just don't get it when I see another black male myself, seemingly on top of his shyt, with just a fat sloppy bytch. Maybe its just hood bytches tho, since thats what I usually see. They diets are all fukked up. I can't find a big woman attractive :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day, more black women are enrolled in college. Whether you value the degree or not, they're not sitting at home doing nothing.

Not true, them nurses make bank, they Kobe Bryant winnin' (:takedat:), but real talk we can't compare nursing school to a 4 year pedigree'ed university, that's all I was trying to say. I :salute: all my women seeking a better life

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Been tryna tell cats this for years :russ:
I was still eatin as a broke ass college student, but had the physical of zulu warrior:lolbron:

When I came out the water on the beach with my chest glistenin' and that six pack when I was in Vietnam, my nikka I got the rockstar treatment :banderas: