Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
no mixed blood? all of central asia looks like bjork my nikka :usure:

central asia is massive. :usure:

Yeah that's exactly what i'm saying. Compare Chinese women in general to more diverse east Asians who had new blood coming in(Not specifically different races but actual families or dynasty mixing)

Compare the people who live around the border of Russia and China/Mongolia to mainland chinese.

Most cacs will say the most beautiful white woman come from places like Iceland, Scandinavia country(Norway, Sweden and Finland) and Russia(specifically the borders where East Asian originally were.)

The woman in Asia who make up the large populations don't look like bjork they look like your everyday woman in Chinatown.

Asian people are diverse yes:russ: i'm not denying that.
Asiatiska_folk%2C_Nordisk_familjebok.jpg

But which Asian groups has the most bodies and were isolated for centuries?

:whoa:I don't believe Asians are the woat breh. I believe brehs make their opinion of Asian on your average Chinese or Thailand women they see in the shop or in chinatown when there are many other East Asian groups with different features. Its like saying Mexican women are the woat just because all we see are the box shaped ones that come here. When in Mexico their are many different looks that aren't even the product of Spaniards blood.

:youngsabo:The internet has allowed us to counter this.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Largest population
China - ~1.3 billion people - Massively dominated by East Asians
India - ~1 billion people - Massively dominated by South East Asians

:sas2:See the pattern? larger pop more average or unattractive women in comparison.

:manny:Also when you don't allow any new blood(not even different races but at least different tribes/groups from the same race) your going to end up with more people looking the same/fukked genetics.

I Guarantee the groups of people who are considered the most attractive had new blood(races/tribes) flowing throughout their history.

In Africa you got tribes/group of people who have a certain look/feature but at the same time you have blacks who have a mixture of these. Why? because brehs didn't just stick to their people they took brides of other tribes.

The only time china allowed new blood is during time of war. Imagine if the Mongolian and the many other conquerors didn't add new blood into mainland china:damn:

Look at pics of islanders who haven't been addiing new blood they all look the same.

:russ:Look at British royalty and Britain in general. They didn't mingle with the peasants for centuries. Trying to keep the royal bloodline pure at the cost of fukking up your children genetics.

word :sas2:

so when I plant my flag in the fertile soils of every continent I do it in goodwill:to:making charitable donations in hopes of enriching genepools world wide:wow:+

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
very true. if you posted a BB thread which titled "overall black women are easily the worst looking women on earth" holy shyt, souls would shatter whole site and race would be considered racist. but alas here we see people say "its preference"

this is why when I see cacs diss black women I just "thats like, your opinion dude, more for me :manny: " but most nikkas would "das wasis", just not when they're the ones judging. :mjpls:

despite being the coli's paagitant, I'm baskin robbins 31 flavors my nikka, I'll take all the above including the indian women, idgaf, bring the eskimo bytches they gettin' the D too. :banderas:

Armchair militancy reigns supreme here.. Everybody will talk but nobody gonna do shyt.
Salute for liking the whole palette instead of one shade.
it's the only way to live
I wonder if op is related to that mentally unstable dude that got rejected by Asian chicks and tried flattening their noses, then killed himself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I completely unsupport this thread

Go out to Hawaii and tell me you don't find some bad Asian bytches

Or San Diego

I wasn't even into Asian but he's until I was there. Some shyt opened my eyes... Some don't got them fat asses nikkas like, but some got nice bodies, most of them got good p*ssy, and they look after the nikkas they with usually. You just got to open your mind and be in a place where interracial dating isn't shyt