Over looked ethers

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dunno I looked at that thread that @Resident Lesbian posted and it seemed like they just wanted to be left to themselves. I wouldnt fight to stay in it if they didnt say they wanted you to stay breh. That's just me tho :yeshrug: not saying they hate yall, they just didnt want yall in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Posting a few times and logging off vs.... someone LURKING the same amount of time I'm posting and then going to third party sites to talk to nikkas from 8PM to 8AM the next day...

Post count doesn't mean shyt. I don't need to go into that lame room. People do tell me what goes on in there though. get this idea that no one fukks with me on here out of your head. ALL the screenshots I get are from my angels or some other random poster. NEXT.

If the amount of time you guys spent on tinychat talking about me ALONE equated to post counts you'd have more posts than me, Reincar, Marty and Havoc00 combined. No contest. Stop acting like you're so much better than me because the way you spend time online doesn't accumulate to your post count on here.

Stop it slime :cenako: :cenako:

Nobody is on TC that long, get facts then speak. Nobody is lurking to keep tabs on you. That room is so lame that it stays on your mind...all...the....time. You literally talk about it everyday even most of the time the people in the room aint even thinking about you. You might have one or two posters who are cool with you and might mention something here and there to you but thats it. Nobody is spying for you...and if it were so they would be as lame as you falsee claim we are, and you would be even more lame for needing a spy network for something you claim is beneath you.

Move on breh

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Don't worry,you'll be helping me serve the plates:youngsabo:

tumblr_lqpzrlzrv61qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Stop it slime :cenako: :cenako:

Nobody is on TC that long, get facts then speak. Nobody is lurking to keep tabs on you. That room is so lame that it stays on your mind, you literally talk about it everyday even most of the time the people in the room aint even thinking about you. You might have one or two posters who are cool with you and might mention something here and there to you but thats it. Nobody is spying for you...and if it were so they would be as lame as you falsee claim we are, and you would be even more lame for needing a spy network for something you claim is beneath you.

Move on breh

Firstly, I don't need a spy. I don't ask for anything. lol
Secondly, you guys claim to hate me yet I'm all you people talk about on here. You guys spend more time and energy on me than vice versa.
Furthermore, I'll see your bytchass at the motherfukkin concert!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude callin out hoegli for havin 3 aliases :heh:

:what:

Have you decided which of these multiple personalities will be raising your child breh?

mr somebody the hypocritical ,quasi religious ,apocalyptic douchebag

Crackface the crass,hedonistic shallow scumbag

or Mowgli the ambiguously gay,conflicted,foul mouthed BJJ master
@Mowgli @Mr. Somebody @Crakface

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

im in tears

Last edited by a moderator: