St louis
I support this thread..
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

so it WAS you....

lol i dont care bout the ladies thread. i just like breakin rules so i posted in there for the simple fact nikkas said its only for women

but @Sierra Mist this why you mad son?

I'm not mad at all. I never posted in the ladies thread anyway. All the ladies dapped that post because YOU were also in the title.

It really had nothing to do with me. A lot of those ladies have been giving me dirt on that lame bytch anyway. :jawalrus:

She doesn't have any original jokes. Everything she says is regurgitated from someone else. That's why she gets no daps and I have more daps than anyone else on here.

She's the only one mad. I had her shook begging her friends to stop giving me dirt on her. She goes to OTHER sites looking for people who aren't even on this site just to talk about ME. She has talked shyt about other members just because we are cool. She likes to talk a lot of shyt but is shook. She said she has low self esteem. She said that to @Paz on tinychat. "I'm scared I might get clowned."

All shyt that's happened this year.

If you think that repetitive dribble is funny then no wonder this site is so wack now. She's a broken record who snitches when shyt gets too real for her. Then she starts ducking. A few females have confirmed this to me. She will talk to a lot of her "Friends" about certain female posters and has even told her "friends" on here that she is too scared to actually say shyt to them directly.

So that's who you guys idolize? I guess you guys will stan anyone who TRIES to go up against the gawd. :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Here comes her lame tinychat friends with the capes. shyt is like clockwork. I have you all in the palm of my hand. I know what makes the coli tick and I can make the ticking stop.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She Said "Sad Froggie" Tho And Added The :(

obamalaugh3_zps4f596990.png

OMG that's so original and funny. You better dap her. You know why? Remember those poems she made about you? She went crying to her friends to dap her poem because it wasn't "blowing up" as she calls it and it was making her "super sad" because people were ignoring her "comedic genius."

I shyt you not. Her exact words.

The point of my posts was that if I get banned from a thread I rarely go into then mods should keep trolls and spammers out of my threads. So far they have so looks like Minty Leone wins again. They can keep that thread. The fact she thinks I was upset about that shyt is hilarious.

For someone you guys think is a troll you people sure fall for my fake outrages.... EVERY TIME.
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes her lame tinychat friends with the capes. shyt is like clockwork. I have you all in the palm of my hand. I know what makes the coli tick and I can make the ticking stop.

Dude u need to take a vacation from this site breh. Cuz u sound borderline delusional and im not even tryin to hate or be funny.