Over looked ethers

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I recalled a couple
the aboss4real24 self-ether
Ironfist bodying NatureBoyRicFlair (so bad NatureBoy couldn't respond)
Cole Cash ethering one of the coli females (forget who, but i think they cool now)
Satam55 bodying himself in my Havana Ginger Thread in JBO

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well, back on topic of the thread :myman: Monsieur. Fox stays coming with the heat.

Serious question

cRkgOq3.png

And this one isn't really overlooked but still a bit underappreciated, I think:

To all my people that's DRUGGG dealin just to get by....

ftG5MEo.png

Thank you to whoever bumped this thread because I've been looking for that first post forever.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Ironfist bodying NatureBoyRicFlair (so bad NatureBoy couldn't respond)

:laff: :laff:lol Mannnnnnnnnn :mjlol: i know what you are referring to, just cant recall the thread. Either Random Facts or some other thread theme like that. I think i was talking with a coli female (actually think she ask me something) and he say some underhand shyt...basically stop and had conversation with his fukking soul. And went right back to talking with her. Regular shyt. I'll have to search my posts.

**There is The countless Gunshi sonnings (shyt is in the double digits w/ that Idi Amin looking ass nikka) : I think this the most known one http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5651886/

**The ugksam sonning (although folks try to cape for this troll, further not realizing the ignorance on his part AND the same can happen to them just for co-signing..........and it has. Basically set it up where any cat that dap him would take an L)

**The Nigerian sonning (shyt is in the double digits.........just dont like punk spineless weak motherfukkers who think folks are beneath them PERIOD...not to mention all the fake gangsta shyt, he try to come at me with :kpreallybreh: its nothing for me to get on that level with that cottonelle ass nikka........but he further prove he is a jackass w/ the BS)

**intellectual reciproal clown thru out the booth for his struggle threads

:noneofmybiz:

Last edited: