Over looked ethers

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
JamieFoxxhairline VS bigrodthe1 : Round 1

:snoop: Listen breh i dont know what world you living in where you adamantly think that you will ever do something to me and mines is humorous. In and of itself. the time you take responding in opposition to something that was posted you should spend some time being productive. Because you not built like that. Youre an herb , a proverbial punching bag. You've been here for how long? Yet what do folks know of you outside of getting clown. The Big Moe Thread (:umad:), we seen you backpeddling wanting to send chocolates and hallmark cards.:umad: The Call-out thread you were son. :umad: The thread you made bragging about that cave bytch----clown.:umad: Your claim to fame is you constantly bringing up old shyt about your "so-called glory days" like a NBA retiree

Yet what do you have to show for it? Some weak beats, wrinkle polo shirts with collars that hang like a 40 inch chain, wack ass albums covers done in MS Paint, empty bottles of VSOP and a facial expression that always looks as if you dont have regulars. YOURE fukkING PATHETHIC . See this is the problem you just old and tired and need to go ahead and commit that. Dont fukkabout, Rodney do that shyt expeditiously. Aint nobody going to miss your Droopy the dog with down syndrome in the face looking ass. Bruh you look remedial ass fukk. You act as if some is clinical wrong with you.

Were you dropped as a infant? shaken as a child?

You need to get a fukking life breh and stop the dumbshyt

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
JamieFoxxhairline VS bigrodthe1: Round 2 :snoop:

Maybe you should follow your own advice and eat a dikk.......... and balls breh. Look at this unfortunate ass negro. You so mad that the shyt is oozing out of you like in your responses. Your old, decrepit, flabby and sick and just trying to hang-on. You look like a combination of bad luck, depression, homelessness and sorrow .Noone here respects you Rodney. You cape for ugly ass white women who are built like a San Diego Chargers defensive lineman and look like Ron Pearlman in the face, yet she is a thick pawg. :usure: I like to know what woman innately wants to open they muthafukking legs and spread eagle for yo Martin Lawrence after he fought Tommy Hearns in the face looking ass and decide to finesse you with that moose knuckle. Stop Posting pennies and trying to pass them off as dimes, breh. You aint no Tariq Nasheed money , nor are you a Zo Williams you aint suave breh. Lil ol nikka aint nothing smoooooooooooooooooth about you. So Stop IT!!!!! . You an "ol will 70 dollars at least let me get a whiff p*ssy...just a whiff of the p*ssy please please please :sadcam:" type nikka.

The nerve of this clown : King Rodney , Bigrodthe1 what are you number one at breh? You #1 at being a clown, a fukk nikka , a jester, a joke, a punchline, a herb, a cluck, a fake, a phony. With them struggle beats sounding like the equivalent of someone beating on pots and pans. shyt is trash. Son you aint in any position to speak on me breh, ive told you this before. Now go on and get the fukk out my face... GO On Now Get!!!

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps