Over a decade later, why aren't the 2000s romanticized like the 90s were?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm retarded but you were born in 1990 saying the 2000's were better.....:russ:....why did you even come in here to speak on shyt you don't really know about??....

No you’re retarded because you talk just to talk.

you literally say nothing of value in your post lol.

But my dad lives through the 80s and 90s and he told me he hated that era so much because of the BS that was going on that people seem to always brush over lol

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
In general, the 90s are considered the Golden Age of American entertainment and fashion, everything from movies, music, sports, clothing, etc is considered the greatest period ever.

The 00s was a watered-down version of the 90s and gave birth to the 2010s which is arguably one of the worst decades ever. Yes the 00s has it's moments but it fell off during the middle of that era.

This right here.

2000 was just the 90s dailed up.

I’ll even say that the 2000s itself didn’t come into its own until after the recession. Think about it, the early years was handcuffed by Y2K, then you had 9/11, Katrina, then the recession. shyt, at any point in them years nothing grew or changed.

You didn’t get any real change until after that last recession period. Everything stagnated, you had game systems that ran that entire length of time which was unheard of, lil Wayne and nem was still in their prime, breaking bad and the zombie shyt was still poppin....

I’m trying to think, what else kinda just remained in stasis during that time :jbhmm:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No you’re retarded because you talk just to talk.

you literally say nothing of value in your post lol.

But my dad lives through the 80s and 90s and he told me he hated that era so much because of the BS that was going on that people seem to always brush over lol
:dead:.....ok....but but but my Dad told me bruh's....:heh:....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I honestly think you’re a homosexual and the reason why the 90s is great to you is because you were able to sell your ass when technology was just getting started.

Battyfish
Why are you so lame??....:hhh:....even for a younger bruh you're uptight as fukk....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are, by younger people :mjlol:

Nah, not really. I mentor a few teens and the 90's are heavily romanticized. It's possible because their parents are Gen X so their kids feel a tangential connection to that era....but they don't speak or care about the 00's at all.

Unless you mean Millennials....who aren't considered young by Gen Z.

Fred.