Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
On a side note: I just created a seeking arrangement account....Its way too many sistas on there :mjcry:

@DrX is sounding like a damn soothsayer outchea
full

A lot of them are dimes too, old and young ones
full

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
they lookin nice....and she likes white guys ?

:patrice:

tell her to go to the restaurant at the Palace hotel and ask for the grilled cheese w/ truffle. Alphonse will sort her out.
then get a room and have a bath.

i may turn up.

:hubie:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Man its almost a caricature at this point. A young millennial female feminista who has Afrocentric tastes. Their fashion is usually a mix of European and Caribbean with the occasional African pendant or wooden bangles. Without fail she has 1-2 fringe black female scholars who she parrots in any debate and makes herself seem knowledgeable. A faux Panafrican, she is critical at times militant in policing of white men on the implied totem pole of power. Yet, in secret she moves heaven and earth to jump ship or rather on that cawk. In her mind her interracial relationship with Tom Tinson is tantamount to sucess. Therein lies the paradox. Basically team fukk all white men (figuratively and literally). :patrice:
:whew:

Daps
We just came off sohh when you'd have been banned for eve saying "nikka" itself. So at the time we just used it wantonly. Also, we didn't think at the time there would be as much cacs on the forum. So we, as in people in 2012 said the N word hard ER here and there because who would have suspected I was a cac?

2012 posters are shameless

Most pathetic posting class on this board