Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i wasn't domming under a belief that it was a means of helping black people. and that shouldn't be what you're extrapolating from all this. lol

being a domme isn't some grand plot to dismantle white supremacy.

i was domming knowing that rich men are pretty easy, and having my tuition and lifestyle financed was something i could do.

so i did it.

it never compromised my political beliefs, and to this day i work in an industry that primarily serves poor people of color.

the patriarchal shaming ritual you're engaged in, which usually works bc many women are taught to defer to men, doesn't quite stick with me.
I'm not here to "shame" you. Like I said before, you do you. I don't give a fukk what women or men do with their lives cause I got my own life to attend to and it's not affecting my quality of life (unless your hurting people or killing them). And I don't know you off this board.

I just find your excuses and deflections just containing ideals that are ridiculous and conflict with each other. Anybody with a working brain can see the utter hypocrisy. When you work that lifestyle like a drug dealer or selling sex, where you know what you're doing is essentially wrong and criminal but do it anyway cause the money is too alluring, eventually all the parts you try to properly compartmentalize spill into each other and create a terrible mess of perogatives that don't mesh.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Liwten fsam, listen to this. I ain't trying to corerect my spweelling no more. I'm ytping frehanded drunk. But anywhooldes, look, y'all ever sen a girl piss on thesmelves. shyt is sexy ain't it? Butr would I qatch a wench pis sherself. I dunno if I'd give her the pleasure. /
:mjlol:It never fails

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjlol:It never fails

listen to me. lookit, I know we had oru problmes, but sicentifcally, as a wom,an, YOU have a weal bladder. 45% of y'all have one. If you ever get back inna game, lemme tell you this, you would be paid well for pusss., The piss game is proper ans coming up topper.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
real quick. executives ain't payin randoms $1000 to NOT fukk. It doesn't happen. They ain't payin randoms that much period. They can have IG models for that. Furthermore, when a chick decides to sell herself that means she has a price and has very little actual dignity.. When a bytch got a price that mean she will be down to do whatever if client meets that price. These "executives" got money to throw away. Hoes don't see morality they see $$$

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
listen to me. lookit, I know we had oru problmes, but sicentifcally, as a wom,an, YOU have a weal bladder. 45% of y'all have one. If you ever get back inna game, lemme tell you this, you would be paid well for pusss., The piss game is proper ans coming up topper.

I have no idea what your drunk ass is saying. :funny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i'm down for females pissing on themselves no matter the circumstances :wow:

bharmander i lock hoes out my bathroom after feeling them with lime-a-ritas. i capture roaches and let them losse on the bathroom so they won;t go in there. i tell these hoes bring extra pannies ya dig. i tie soiled pannies around my head ;ike a jap kamikaze at pearl arbor

BAAAAAAANZZZAAAAAI!!~!~!Q2 RPKFKJ

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bharmander i lock hoes out my bathroom after feeling them with lime-a-ritas. i capture roaches and let them losse on the bathroom so they won;t go in there. i tell these hoes bring extra pannies ya dig. i tie soiled pannies around my head ;ike a jap kamikaze at pearl arbor

BAAAAAAANZZZAAAAAI!!~!~!Q2 RPKFKJ

This shyt man . . .:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have no idea what your drunk ass is saying. :funny:

i ain't been this fukked up inna minutr. posted on facebook about eating an ass and finding a jello puffding pop with the cosby face and noise. Gonna do it again tomorow whne i get off and get some more schekof luxury vodka

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
It's not even about the swirling per se, more so the hypocrisy is laughable. These coli women should just admit their preferences instead of dancing around it and getting exposed, nothing wrong with that.

It's just that posters like this why I still advocate all these LSA immigrants need to be banned.

They are always shytty posters, all they do is make terrible posts.

@Brooklynzson
Build that wall, and make LSA pay for it too.:damn:

We need to...curb..the undesirables:mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Black domination/femdom is real. I have friends who do this. Really slap white men around and step on them for money.

I'm not suggesting otherwise. But the common denominator is that women in that field are not above being paid for sex. The two go hand in hand.