Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ this little lowlife backwoods hicktown cumskin maggot @biscuitsnbangers , who tried in good faith to enter the hoe business, but is such an socially inept, game-less retard, that she failed to make one red cent in two full weeks of hooking :dead:

THIS pathethic failure of all people trying to pull rank on hoes on what they making?:laff::laff::laff:

Dumb ass bytch tried to sell ass in the boondocks and think she has some sort of insight & expertise about the business

On top of being a legit retard with no game...you look like Anthony Weiner in the face bytch...of course your ass ain't snifing nowhere close to a 1000... no matter the location :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You probably just mad she get more white dikk than you and your wench partners :russ:, Give a fukk bout no damn meth head :hhh:
You really mad i'm going after your favorite bunny huh? You must have a hard time reading. I told you get up out my face with that whiny shyt. Unless you a racist White girl it ain't your turn. Boy bye we're done here.

:camby:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
lol she a high priced whore but her pics look like they was taken with a flip phone :dead:

i swear these bytches funny :laff:

i really don't wanna hear no women on this site talk about pawgs no more please...

so apparently she getting top dollar for fetish play with rich white men but only posted one nude photo online ever...i wonder how nikkas believe these hoes :russ::russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This thread is a great example of knowing when to quit.
If i was getting exposed like this, I would of just logged off. That's after getting rid of my avi, sig, and any links pertaining to my online or real life identity.
Some ether you just can't come back from.
This could of all been avoided by knowing when to log off and stop posting.

This post
i do.

white guys would tell me all the time about how much they wanted to be with black women, but they felt Black women wouldn't want them.

and ive also heard black women, countless times, express interest in white men that they never avail themselves to.

i do think both groups very often secretly lust after one another.

And this post are from the same poster.

What makes you think you could ever be a legitimate participants in the conversation?

You don't have lived experience as a Black people, you often don't have the power, or even the desire to contribute anything worthwhile, you often were not expressly invited to participate, and you very often come from backgrounds that are intensely anti-black.

So please help understand what gives you the fkn gall to even pipe in?

Imagine a group of Chinese people talking about some issue of Chinese-ness, and I interrupt on some, WELL I THIIIIIIIINK.

:what:

It's dumbfounding.

In undergrad, I used to host Black panel/discussion events and they all came with a BLACK ONLY policy, on the official grounds that they were intended safe spaces...and on the unofficial grounds of WHO GIVES A fukk WHAT YALL PEOPLE THINK.

This is just proof alot of you millenial SJW social media safe space wanting black folk are clowns that don't know what they want in life.

If you want to mess around with white guys or white girls sexually do you...please just leave the rest of us out of it. You're actually a detriment to our collective progress and no black person with a shred of intelligence and dignity would and should take you seriously.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:dead: @ this little lowlife backwoods hicktown cumskin maggot @biscuitsnbangers , who tried in good faith to enter the hoe business, but is such an socially inept, game-less retard, that she failed to make one red cent in two full weeks of hooking :dead:

THIS pathethic failure of all people trying to pull rank on hoes on what they making?:laff::laff::laff:

Dumb ass bytch tried to sell ass in the boondocks and think she has some sort of insight & expertise about the business

On top of being a legit retard with no game...you look like Anthony Weiner in the face bytch...of course your ass ain't snifing nowhere close to a 1000... no matter the location :mjlol:
Lol I think she a crack baby breh