Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This is just proof alot of you millenial SJW social media safe space wanting black folk are clowns that don't know what they want in life.

If you want to mess around with white guys or white girls sexually do you...please just leave the rest of us out of it. You're actually a detriment to our collective progress.

Gospel breh. This is the most important lesson to be taken out of all of this.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ this little lowlife backwoods hicktown cumskin maggot @biscuitsnbangers , who tried in good faith to enter the hoe business, but is such an socially inept, game-less retard, that she failed to make one red cent in two full weeks of hooking :dead:

THIS pathethic failure of all people trying to pull rank on hoes on what they making?:laff::laff::laff:

Dumb ass bytch tried to sell ass in the boondocks and think she has some sort of insight & expertise about the business

On top of being a legit retard with no game...you look like Anthony Weiner in the face bytch...of course your ass ain't snifing nowhere close to a 1000... no matter the location :mjlol:

Omg how did I miss this post? Perfection. Dap. Rep. :russ:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This thread is a great example of knowing when to quit.
If i was getting exposed like this, I would of just logged off. That's after getting rid of my avi, sig, and any links pertaining to my online or real life identity.
Some ether you just can't come back from.
This could of all been avoided by knowing when to log off and stop posting.

This post

And this post are from the same poster.

This is just proof alot of you millenial SJW social media safe space wanting black folk are clowns that don't know what they want in life.

If you want to mess around with white guys or white girls sexually do you...please just leave the rest of us out of it. You're actually a detriment to our collective progress and no black person with a shred of intelligence and dignity would and should take you seriously.
Don't you fukk white women though? How are yall mad at her?
:gucci:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

cam>

All Star
Daps
You're not using white men. They're using you. Hate to break it to you. They're paying you to use you to get off.

Unless you're siphoning that money towards pro-black causes that develop economic and educational imperatives for black men, women, and children, you aren't doing shyt for the black community. Stop with this false equivalence that offering sexual services for crusty old racist white men for money is helping the black community, it's fukking sickening and absolutely shameful. If anything, you're using that money for some purses or some clothes. You are probably four checks away from being on the street, while the white tricks that supposedly pay you for your services will continue to fukk over black people and maintain collective wealth for generations. I know Manhattan rents aren't cheap and there are very few black people that can afford to live there unless they're loaded & famous or in the PJs in the lower east side or in the heights.

I really don't care about what you do with yourself, your free time, your body, or your money. It's your life. Do what you will.

But seriously stop saying that you're trying to help black people out and are for black liberation by being a hoe for hire. It's denigrating and extremely insulting to the legacy of the brave black men and women who risked their lives so we wouldn't have struggle like their generation did.

i wasn't domming under a belief that it was a means of helping black people. and that shouldn't be what you're extrapolating from all this. lol

being a domme isn't some grand plot to dismantle white supremacy.

i was domming knowing that rich men are pretty easy, and having my tuition and lifestyle financed was something i could do.

so i did it.

it never compromised my political beliefs, and to this day i work in an industry that primarily serves poor people of color.

the patriarchal shaming ritual you're engaged in, which usually works bc many women are taught to defer to men, doesn't quite stick with me.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
apparently some high class dominatrix who gets paid 6 months of rent to make pepsi execs crawl on hardwood floors no sex involved @cam :mjlol:

106ww75.jpg

another independent, successful coli queen?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this nikka daped this post has me fukking dead :dead:

:hhh:That hoe is crazy! i dap everyones comment i think is funny, this crackhead 1st mentioned me in another thread that had nothing to do with her. we know shes beat and gotta rat face

"i got nice skin and long hair" but what her face look like-:scust: dirty hoe