Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Brehettes legit glossing over that part too. shyt I'd be insulted....

@Elle Driver came and went after that shyt quick. Love that girl

:wow:
Because they all wenches thats why:yeshrug:. I peeped game even before i got on here :wow:. I'd be throwing hands if a black man tried some slick bed buck shyt like this:scust:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
The fact that this nikka daped this post has me fukking dead :dead:

He is trash! He stays trying to get my attention by always mentioning me in threads. He thinks he's smart by dapping all my comments aka trying to get under my skin but it aint working bc i dont give a fukk about him.

Remo

Pro
Daps
i do.

white guys would tell me all the time about how much they wanted to be with black women, but they felt Black women wouldn't want them.

and ive also heard black women, countless times, express interest in white men that they never avail themselves to.

i do think both groups very often secretly lust after one another.

At what point did black women and white men stop fukking?:comeon:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Because they all wenches thats why:yeshrug:. I peeped game even before i got on here :wow:. I'd be throwing hands if a black man tried some slick bed buck shyt like this:scust:

Black females aren't much different from black men when it comes to c00ning. it's all the same, just different sides of the coin. Both groups try to play the self-righteous game too.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sir you're reaching. Either join in the cheap WW hate or get out my way.
You just said you don't care about the fact this women is a fake pro black. You don't care that she lets cacs use her. You don't care when she said bw lust after white men. You don't care when she called another black man a slave. But i'm reaching huh? :dame:

cam>

All Star
Daps
i have people on ignore so i can't see all the posts in this thread

was my instagram posted? :hamster:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: Jokes aside i thought op was about this other African bytch i know that posts on LSA and the coli. I know her IRL phat ass joint- :whoo:

i never cared to expose too much energy, shes prolly lurking this thread like:whew: " thought it was about me"