Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hold up guy why am I a ho just because I'm a female, I'm just enjoying the fukkery and t*ts like everyone else :mindblown: I'm not on anyone's side nor do I care. I don't fukk with anyone in this thread so they can go at it like cats and dogs.
Neg train on her. I'm sick of these thots. Steady on they high horse.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
lol

it wasn't. like i said, i only did what i felt comfortable doing and don't regret it.

i was nervous at first bc i didn't think he'd quite get it, and also that he would start treating me like a wounded puppy. lol

when i clarified my role in it he just thought it all weird, and told me i could never try none of the domme shyt with him.
Hmmm ok

Just so u know this is him in the car after he left

giphy.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So many assumptions about me, but here's a truth about you..

Uhhh.. You've dropped the hard R on here.. that's why you were banned!

I've never been banned on here against my own recognizance.
I can attest to that.
I asked to be banned when I was @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* and @Benny Blanco on June 22nd, 2015. The mods can confirm this.
I later re-emerged as @1984 on August 28th, 2015 and then asked for my name to be changed to @Sagat late last year.

I'm black. I'm Nigerian and West Indian, I'm confirmed black on here my pic is in the men of the coli thread on here.
You're walking a very thin line on here. You are continually using whatever avenue to talk greasy about black folks. Maybe it was cool when you played your position and kept it to sports music, but after offering your input on black issues that really didn't need your input, you exposed yourself as a racist. And I was the last person on here that wanted to even play that card but there's only so much disrespect you can dish out to posters before no one has your back.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
This thread is wild
We got sex workers trynna convince us THEY'RE using the tricks :skip:
Choice feminism” — the idea that feminismmeans women can individually choose whatever they wish and consider it an inherently feminist act — is certainly an insidious outgrowth of the commodification of empowerment.

basically i can be a hoe because it's empowering :philha:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
lol

it wasn't. like i said, i only did what i felt comfortable doing and don't regret it.

i was nervous at first bc i didn't think he'd quite get it, and also that he would start treating me like a wounded puppy. lol

when i clarified my role in it he just thought it all weird, and told me i could never try none of the domme shyt with him.

your boyfriend is a cuck. surely through your sexual "feitish" adventures you would know what this is
I have 1 more question @cam>

That post u made about BW and WM secretly lusting after each other.....Do u really believe that?
yes she does

cam>

All Star
Daps
I have 1 more question @cam>

That post u made about BW and WM secretly lusting after each other.....Do u really believe that?

i do.

white guys would tell me all the time about how much they wanted to be with black women, but they felt Black women wouldn't want them.

and ive also heard black women, countless times, express interest in white men that they never avail themselves to.

i do think both groups very often secretly lust after one another.