Daps
Cam is the only poster that follows me. :takedat:

Anyone on the coli hit?

Who found out that was her on LSA :damn:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
this thread is about me.

i still haven't seen the first post but politere posted my LSA sn, and my nude pic which i posted, and posts i made...

including one in which i spoke about being a domina in NYC

the intended exposal here is that i express problack sentiment on thecoli but i have spoken openly about using white men, which must negate my black feminist positions.

i claimed my shyt, like is said and have been forthcoming about my experience.

then for the last few pages it's been talk of how IMPOSSIBLE it is that a woman doesn't have to fukk or degrade herself for money from men.

and here we are.

the point you're supposed to take home is that i'm a bedwench, and can't be problack.

So at what age did you first discover your loathing of your own black brehs? :jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not 1k for a random chick, that's not how pay pigs or cash cows operate. They ain't even paying that much for the most popular chicks within that sub culture, they gifting them expensive shyt w/ credit cards and throwing them 50-150 bucks in cash, at most. Some no name chick within that subculture isn't making 1k to lick a floor, they just aren't.

I wish your cheap ass would get out of her pockets. Oh hating ass pasty bytch.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@cam

I lived in one of the most wealthy areas in this country, West Palm Beach. actually dated men WITH millions, who owned a private island in. Belize and lived on Tiger Woods street (google Jupiter Island) dated another for a bit who's family owned part of the Green Bay packers and had oil money, so you living in NY like that gives your ducktales some credence over me cause calling you a liar is hilarious and irrelevant me.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This whole entire thing is an insult to the collective intelligence on this board.
First this bytch said she sells nudes to white men but only dates black men.
Then she admits she dated white men in teens and early 20s (but has never slept with a white man.. also how old is this bytch if she still thinks like this, this can't be chalked up to youthful naivety :picard:)

Then she claims she makes rich white men lick the floor for $1000 but doesn't have sex with them which is a blatant fukking lie
:mjlol:

Now she claims she gets white men to pay to party with her friends and yet somehow she is an independent black feminist woman.

In summary, she's mentally ill and hates herself.
giphy.gif