Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
this thread is about me.

i still haven't seen the first post but politere posted my LSA sn, and my nude pic which i posted, and posts i made...

including one in which i spoke about being a domina in NYC

the intended exposal here is that i express problack sentiment on thecoli but i have spoken openly about using white men, which must negate my black feminist positions.

i claimed my shyt, like is said and have been forthcoming about my experience.

then for the last few pages it's been talk of how IMPOSSIBLE it is that a woman doesn't have to fukk or degrade herself for money from men.

and here we are.

the point you're supposed to take home is that i'm a bedwench, and can't be problack.

A few questions if you don't mind

How long ago were you doing these engagements? How much were you getting paid per date? I've always seen you out to be a godly woman, what changed?
Why did you get into these engagements in the first place?

But kudos on owning up to it, I'll be honest it seems quite strange, but what do I know

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I wish your cheap ass would get out of her pockets. Oh hating ass pasty bytch.
maxresdefault.jpg

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
i can't speak to your experience girl, and you cannot speak to mine...

I know a girl made 1500 to talk to a married nikka on his lunch break....on the phone :sas1:.... about life

The world is big and small at the same time

I have no doubt you'll hold your own in here but don't expect logic, fairness or understanding or any admission from any poster of being wrong in any way

TLR is a hypocritical alternate e-universe....and this is just the type of shyt that gets fed on

All these women in the world and they worried about this on a Fri night :sas2: