Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
post the sugar daddy thread you're talking about

it's really not hard, you bucktooth slave.

some men with power and money like (what they call) role reversal, they like to be ordered around. they like to be controlled.

they enjoy the rush of it.

i know in your understanding, a woman must bow and exhaust herself for even a pittance, but the truth is many men enjoy being dommed and they pay a pretty penny for it.
A BLACK woman in this position with old cac men is basically the same thing as c00n black men who cuckold

Both will entertain tokenism for cash:hhh:

than calling someone whose black a "bucktooth slave" :hhh:

And "men" dont enjoy that shyt. Thats some straight cac shyt

You were supposed to be the woman who had a straight head on her shoulders.Your whole gimmick was being the chick whose intellect comes before anything superficial. Now you talking thot shyt

wtf happened:hhh:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
I DUNO WHY THIS BIITCH ASHAMED OF HERSELF THO, ACTIN LIKE SHE ONLY FUCC BLACK FOLKS. I'D GIVE HER MY BIG JEWISH HEBREWNATIONAL AND HAVE HER CUMMIN SOON AS THE HEAD GO IN OFF TOP. STOP TRYNA SHOW OUT FOR THE COLI N BE YASELF GIRL, WE AINT PUT HERE TO JUDGE YA.
hEYJAAh.jpg

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

some men with power and money like (what they call) role reversal, they like to be ordered around. they like to be controlled.

i know in your understanding, a woman must bow and exhaust herself for even a pittance, but the truth is many men enjoy being dommed and they pay a pretty penny for it.
mods :C00nnat:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

U EAT ASS THO?