Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dont forget guys she was saying black men are inherently more violent than other races of men. Her words. I asked her myself. I would for the millionth time tell you guys to stop simping these hoes but its clear as fukk nikkas on the coli are worlds biggest simps. No shame , low standards and super quick to cape for women who hate you. Definitely not harlem. But hopefully you now understand.

Wow.

Like I am infront of my laptop right now and I legit took my glasses off and had to shake my head at this...
:snoop:

I don't even know what to say to that.

cam>

All Star
Daps
@cam>, how are we suppose to believe that what you wrote on LSA was trolling. My homegirl post there and most of the "fonts" she's cool with act the same way in real life like nikkas on thecoli.

If you want cacs, don't got to fake the funk with us. We seen your posts on LSA. You clearly like them as well as brothas.

i'm not saying EVERYTHING i post on LSA was trolling. i'm actually being serious much of the time, but i have trolled before.

it doesn't even matter when i'm trolling or not, if said it, i claim it.

I only date brothers.

believe it or don't.

this all would only upset me if y'all posted my instagram, my granny's on there.... but LSA shyt? :mjlol:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:dead:

Only airhead bytches like you say shyt like this, imagine a Pro-Jewish woman saying she'd fukk Nazis and still promote zionism.
Dont bother breh these sick black feminist will
full
their way out of ANYTHING for that pink meat :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

Only airhead bytches like you say shyt like this, imagine a Pro-Jewish woman saying she'd fukk Nazis and still promote zionism.

The media is a powerful tool man. Look how white men are represented, always the hero, always the problem solver the archetype of intelligent masculinity. It's hard to c

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
TONYC is my SN on LSA.

I very often troll and make flagrant comments on there. lol

I publicly posted one nude in a thread.

I definitely have been showered with gifts from white men.

I have never had sex with a white man

I have never had sex for money.

I dated white guys in my teens and early 20s before deciding I only want to date Black men.

I am a Black feminist and claim my actions.

What else y'all?????
29-Camron-NP.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
i'm not saying EVERYTHING i post on LSA was trolling. i'm actually being serious much of the time, but i have trolled before.

it doesn't even matter when i'm trolling or not, if said it, i claim it.

I only date brothers.

believe it or don't.

this all would only upset me if y'all posted my instagram, my granny's on there.... but LSA shyt? :mjlol:
Shame on u for deceiving those men

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Cam, you don't talk like that on LSA. On LSA, you be talking about valuing your body, but now you talking sex positive. What is it, are you Alexxus Tylor or are you Amber Rose. You can't play both sides like that. You down with us, be down. Otherwise, you just end up confusing yourself and not knowing what you want.

Don't fall for this "I'm a proud feminist who owns my body" horseshyt for even a second.

She knows it's shameful but she has no assets apart from her body which is how she makes money cause god knows her shytty gender studies degree ain't saving her - this bytch clearly can't be an IG model so she posting nudes to Reddit cacs:mjgrin:

If she were truly proud she woulda let it be known she was a trollop for pink penis from the get go but she didn't.

She's juelzsantana.gif right now cause she has been exposed so heavily - truly might be the greatest exposal I've ever seen. Keep in mind this is a grown adult woman too.

@DrX BEEN speaking the truth :deadmanny: