Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

semtex

:)
Daps
TONYC is my SN on LSA.

I very often troll and make flagrant comments on there. lol

I publicly posted one nude in a thread.

I definitely have been showered with gifts from white men.

I have never had sex with a white man.

I have never had sex for money.

I dated white guys in my teens and early 20s before deciding I only want to date Black men.

I am a Black feminist and claim my actions.

What else y'all?????
Yo chest is blest :wow:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont forget guys she was saying black men are inherently more violent than other races of men. Her words. I asked her myself. I would for the millionth time tell you guys to stop simping these hoes but its clear as fukk nikkas on the coli are worlds biggest simps. No shame , low standards and super quick to cape for women who hate you. Definitely not harlem. But hopefully you now understand.
This is why I say if you dating outside then don't speak on the opposite sex. It's like then bytches that went on the breakfast club spewing that shyt about black men killed black women :scust:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I am very pro Black and always intentional.

My focus is Black liberation, and I stand by what I said. Even when I'm trolling, I said it, and I'm not shying away from it.

I'm also sexual, love my body, and have used white men.

I've lived a pampered life. :smile: what else?
this is bullshyt

Its like a dude saying he trolls the coli,but post seriously on LSA

Your lsa alias is your real self and this shyt got me and my FRIDAY-:dead: :mjlol:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Nah yall just confusing and soft as fukk. When women have opinions, you tell them to shut up and show their titties. You see titties and your major focus all of a sudden is her opinion?!?
:whoa: u misdirecting this anger towards me.

and from what im seeing, her opinions are very contradicting

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
i'm not saying EVERYTHING i post on LSA was trolling. i'm actually being serious much of the time, but i have trolled before.

it doesn't even matter when i'm trolling or not, if said it, i claim it.

I only date brothers.

believe it or don't.

this all would only upset me if y'all posted my instagram, my granny's on there.... but LSA shyt? :mjlol:

You only date "brothers" but you hand out the p*ssy to the highest bidder :mjlol:

Don't worry you are a sexually liberated woman owning her body, a true crusader for black feminism one cum shot to the face at a time :mjlol: