Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Dont forget guys she was saying black men are inherently more violent than other races of men. Her words. I asked her myself. I would for the millionth time tell you guys to stop simping these hoes but its clear as fukk nikkas on the coli are worlds biggest simps. No shame , low standards and super quick to cape for women who hate you. Definitely not harlem. But hopefully you now understand.

cam>

All Star
Daps
You can fukk who you want, thottie. Just stop with this pro black shyt. And stop speaking on bleak men especially. Once you go cac, you ain't allowed to speak on black men. It's equated to a white females speaking on black men:camby:

Dear, my body is my own.

I do not date white men, and don't have sex with white men...but if I wanted to, I would.

And i would still promote Black feminism.

cam>

All Star
Daps
Dont forget guys she was saying black men are inherently more violence than other races of men. Her words. I asked her myself. I would for the millionth time tell you guys to stop simping these hoes but its clear as fukk nikkas on the coli are worlds biggest simps. No shame , low standards and super quick to cape for women who hate you. Definitely not harlem. But hopefully you now understand.

this is a lie.

POST IT

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Dont forget guys she was saying black men are inherently more violent than other races of men. Her words. I asked her myself. I would for the millionth time tell you guys to stop simping these hoes but its clear as fukk nikkas on the coli are worlds biggest simps. No shame , low standards and super quick to cape for women who hate you. Definitely not harlem. But hopefully you now understand.

Wait a minute! She said that?!?!?!

:dwillhuh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I was tryna fukk breh
Now I wouldn't even let her suck my dikk

I'll let her suck my dikk but Im looking at her dead in the eyes like principle skinner

original.jpg

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Post the qoute and Ill rep you every 1st and 15th like payday breh :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dear, my body is my own.

I do not date white men, and don't have sex with white men...but if I wanted to, I would.

Cam, you don't talk like that on LSA. On LSA, you be talking about valuing your body, but now you talking sex positive. What is it, are you Alexxus Tylor or are you Amber Rose. You can't play both sides like that. You down with us, be down. Otherwise, you just end up confusing yourself and not knowing what you want.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dear, my body is my own.

bytch I just said I don't give a fukk who you fukk. It's almost like you can't read :dwillhuh:
Are you expecting nikkas to fight you not to fukk cac's? let them run a train on u, nobody care:heh: and you sure can promote that feminist shyt, it's all grabbage anyways. Just don't talk pro-black shyt or speak on black men and we cool:yeshrug: