Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
and to those propositioning me..

if i didn't have to suck dikk and got thousands, what makes you think i would stoop as low as sleeping with you???

giphy.gif

Daps
lol, some of ya'll really acting like @cam> government name and other sensitive information got out there....At the end of the day, all that happened, is she just got lit up and clowned on a message board, and her ass ain't even banned....She'll likely still be here posting with the only difference being that literally no one will take her ass seriously anymore. Everything @Poitier put up in this thread are things she herself, has put out in the public, on this board and LSA, it just all came back to bite her in the ass because she didn't cover her tracks properly.

Moral of the story, stop faking the funk, stop fronting, stop splitting god damn personalities, There's a problem when you have to pretend to be the complete opposite of what you are IRL...But the point that a lot of folks are skimming over (probably intentionally) is......to stop the damn c00nING. Stop shytting on Black men, stop shytting on Black women....Stop worshiping and putting Whites and others on a pedestal....Stop devaluing your Blackness and the Blackness of others. This shyt isn't Rocket Science.

Thread/ Underrated comment :whew:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
This makes absolutely no sense. Her pics weren't "saved" or "right clicked."

Her pictures are still live and out in the open. All a person has to do is click on the direct link from her image hosting account. If she wanted the pictures to go dead, she could easily delete them.

I wasn't really talking about this thread

My initial post/point was in reference to the whole fiasco that happened a while ago between LSA/Coli. Otherwise I'd have never posted in this thread lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
why do people hate @cam>

can i get cliffnotes?

i feel like most of the time this is becsuse of rejected inboxes...too many male c00ns on here who dont get this much hate

Edit: gotta put my cape away.. just seen thr post @wickedsm replied to:francis:

cam>

All Star
Daps
why do people hate @cam>

can i get cliffnotes?

i feel like most of the time this is becsuse of rejected inboxes...too many male c00ns on here who dont get this much hate

i have very strong (and well expressed) opinions on issues of gender, race, sexuality, and global affairs. i irritate the sensitivities of people who depend on toxic masculinity. i don't follow groupthink, and i don't bow my head.

also, sometimes i'm just plain rude.

i'm also kind, and helpful and anyone that has ever spoken to me directly knows this or can feel it. (i think)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
and to those propositioning me..

if i didn't have to suck dikk and got thousands, what makes you think i would stoop as low as sleeping with you???
I don't believe you.

I do believe you're living a fantasy life across two boards. Those photos aren't yours. And you're not making that much tricking.

Continue to do you, though. It's your life, even the pretend parts.