Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Can we get some cliff notes for this fukkery epic?
One of the Brehettes that goes by cam> Has been put on blast for being a dominatrix for white men. This coupled with fact the she is a problack feminist looks kinda funny in the light and has the coli asking is it oochie Wally or is it one mic?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
One of the Brehettes that goes by cam> Has been put on blast for being a dominatrix for white men. This coupled with fact the she is a problack feminist looks kinda funny in the light and has the coli asking is it oochie Wally or is it one mic?

Dap and rep
I caught the first few pages but this is too deep now for me to catch up with
Has she responded?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And that's her fault knowing the risks of what can happen with her being so open, all I'm saying is that at the root of it all in a perfect world pic saving shouldn't happen just like a lot of fukked up shyt that exists

This makes absolutely no sense. Her pics weren't "saved" or "right clicked."

Her pictures are still live and out in the open. All a person has to do is click on the direct link from her image hosting account. If she wanted the pictures to go dead, she could easily delete them.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In Tulsa they might not make that in a whole night :mjlol:

IDK about Tulsa. That may be true. lol Like any other job, there are levels. Some chicks don't make shyt and some do. You can literally go to YouTube and see chicks making thousands of dollars on stage. So to claim it doesn't happen is funny to me. But oh well. :yeshrug:

How Your Journalism Sausage Gets Made, Part Nine: How Much Do Strippers Make?

"In January, she worked eleven days and made $3,952; in February, she worked nine days and made $4,402."

cam>

All Star
Daps
and to those propositioning me..

if i didn't have to suck dikk and got thousands, what makes you think i would stoop as low as sleeping with you???