Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The whole point is that pics being saved shouldn't happen in the first place. it's a creepy ass behavior, it's just better to blame others for getting caught up instead of going after the weirdos who saved it themselves imo
I agree but at the same time it appears she also made a thread on here of all places to showcase her breasteses, which are lovely by the way. This is not the place to be that open......some of the characters on here lmao!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This whole entire thing is an insult to the collective intelligence on this board.
First this bytch said she sells nudes to white men but only dates black men.
Then she admits she dated white men in teens and early 20s (but has never slept with a white man.. also how old is this bytch if she still thinks like this, this can't be chalked up to youthful naivety :picard:)

Then she claims she makes rich white men lick the floor for $1000 but doesn't have sex with them which is a blatant fukking lie
:mjlol:

Now she claims she gets white men to pay to party with her friends and yet somehow she is an independent black feminist woman.

In summary, she's mentally ill and hates herself.
She starts out with a lie, and then as posters keep digging for more she starts revealing more. But she continues with "No! that's it, I didn't do anything else!" 5 minutes later as you pry some more, she reveals some new shyt.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Then everyone must be creeps because most people are saving pics.

Correct, I'm not saying it's a behavior for a select few, the internet brings out the worst in a lot of folks

I agree but at the same time it appears she also made a thread on here of all places to showcase her breasteses, which are lovely by the way. This is not the place to be that open......some of the characters on here lmao!

And that's her fault knowing the risks of what can happen with her being so open, all I'm saying is that at the root of it all in a perfect world pic saving shouldn't happen just like a lot of fukked up shyt that exists

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is more common than most of y'all would like to admit due to pride.

A black female author named Reneathia Tate exposed the secret "slumming" sexual relationships that go on between black women and white men behind closed doors in her book "Pieces Of A Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About by Reneathia Tate"

She interviewed a bunch of so-called "pro-black" women after the screening of the Malcolm X movie who adamantly denied having any sexual relationships with white men until the author revealed her past relationship with white men, which was then when they finally let their guard down and admitted to their past. So don't expect this bedwench to admit to the filth that she partook in, it'd have her ashamed to look her father in the eyes.

And this shyt definitely explains why her and many bedwenches have a lot of "lip" for black men. Mad she got slutted and worn out by decrepit old CACs and no black men were their to protect her. Filthy slut.
Very interesting. Gonna take a look into the author and the book.

I for one don't understand why people choose to live lives that they would be ashamed if it were to go out in the open.

I can say that I hold pride in that I don't have skeletons in my closet or things that i would be ashamed about coming to the light.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
is it you?

JvwhyUy.png
LMAOOO he's currently on a one year timeout and will be allowed to apologize.

All this coming from a prostitute who whores herself out for racist white men :mjlol:

The delusion is real. She probably fronting too, making shyt up.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

So @cam> is claiming that only one of the tidday pics OP posted belongs her?

Interesting.. :sas1:

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:
coli detective work :banderas:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower right-hand corner of the first pic. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

Pay attention to the date this was posted:

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

The date the pictures from @YoChick were posted - 10/01/2016

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breasts healed from surgery:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it with her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery she had and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they're her's.

Just a quick reminder of the threads she made:
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?
&
Do i got ugly titties?

Obviously insecure.:skip:

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a timestamped picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she doesn't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily use a picture of your right arm (without the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

Shouldn't be a problem, right? It's just a picture of your arms.

After all, you did post nudes and said you would post more:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got no problem with sex workers. Real talk, we all gotta eat out here.

Her posting on LSA bothers me more than her domming white dudes.

I don't know or care who's she's slept with or why.

All that buck-tooth slave talk bothers me because @cam> is Ghanaian and some other shyt. I'm hearing some cism towards Africans Americans which bothers me a lot.

AA's defend Africans like ya'll are American, like us. So why do I get the feeling some Africans low key think less of AA's because we're American or descendants of slaves?

I'm tired of half way revolutionaries. If you're pro black you do not mix with white folks.

I'm about to start dating non black again because ya'll playing.

Turning tricks on the low while criticizing me for being poor due to slavery, white supremacy, and lack of economic resources. shyt is wild. We all stability but at least I'm obtaining mine with some god damn dignity.

I ain't rich, I don't have a glamorous job, and I get by.

Everything I do is honest, legal, and I don't compromise myself for money or access.

I'm quite dissatisfied and disappointed with BW this month. I've had revelations about them that make me uncomfortable.

You girls need to get your shyt together. Education doesn't matter if you're low key a prostitute and hypocrite. For real. I'd never let a woman like this raise my kids. We could maybe be friends. There's no coming back from it.
I'm Nigerian and they definitely do. About two weeks ago when the new edition biopic was on, when the fight scene came on between bobby brown and michael biv my mom asked my dad why african americans like to fight.

It really is ignorance from shyt they see on tv and elsewhere smh.

I was like :gucci:when I heard her say that shyt.