16009.jpg
:laff: :laff: :laff:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
lol, some of ya'll really acting like @cam> government name and other sensitive information got out there....At the end of the day, all that happened, is she just got lit up and clowned on a message board, and her ass ain't even banned....She'll likely still be here posting with the only difference being that literally no one will take her ass seriously anymore. Everything @Poitier put up in this thread are things she herself, has put out in the public, on this board and LSA, it just all came back to bite her in the ass because she didn't cover her tracks properly.

Moral of the story, stop faking the funk, stop fronting, stop splitting god damn personalities, There's a problem when you have to pretend to be the complete opposite of what you are IRL...But the point that a lot of folks are skimming over (probably intentionally) is......to stop the damn c00nING. Stop shytting on Black men, stop shytting on Black women....Stop worshiping and putting Whites and others on a pedestal....Stop devaluing your Blackness and the Blackness of others. This shyt isn't Rocket Science.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Oh Oh, someone got some fake titties!

Old girl got rid of her t*ts brehs

coli brehs, :dead:
OH MY GAWD! We really gotta be careful of these fake hoes ouchea. She's terrible with money but graduated with her master's debt free :jbhmm:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Black women like @cam> disappoint me big time. I've seen first hand what bedwenching and bedbucking is doing to blacks. Just take a look at jamaicans over in the uk. Im done with black people over here. My hope is that i can link up with african american and africans pro black brehs and brehettes and build. It hurt me that i young black girl i mentored a few years back is with a cac. Me and my brehs are starving out here like mad. We don't do that bedbuck shyt and its hurting us. The black girls we want are c00ning it up to the max and if you think im joking watch out on the thread in about to make in a few hours. Black girls aint looking at us, noticing us and we are handsome and serious black men. My homie looks out of it, black girl he was talking to flaked him. The black girl i was talking to aint talk to me no more and i go on her insta its all cac men. fukk this fukking shyt. Me and this cac girl in the library keep looking at each other and the other day we lookef at each other for a good 5 seconds but i cant do it brehs. I cant be fukking with cac chicks.

Dog......why.....just do it