RKELLYGIFORNO.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lvl 17, just past the part where...
...Seth was found dead.

Should I pay any attention to the weapons/items being sold at vendors, or just keep leveling up my favorite blues and dismantling what I don't want/need? Asking because I've seen some heat, but the scrap prices are ridiculous and seems the time I'd invest redoing quests for items to sell would be better spent just playing through the story leveling up.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Game: "Maybe you should lower your world tier if it's too difficult:ld:"

Me:
tenor.gif

Also me two minutes later:
RKELLYGIFORNO.gif

Lmao...

I was reckless as hell in the beginning before I found out dying reduced world tier progression. :dead:

One of them first mini bosses that spawned fire tornadoes was pushin my wig back.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lvl 17, just past the part where...
...Seth was found dead.

Should I pay any attention to the weapons/items being sold at vendors, or just keep leveling up my favorite blues and dismantling what I don't want/need? Asking because I've seen some heat, but the scrap prices are ridiculous and seems the time I'd invest redoing quests for items to sell would be better spent just playing through the story leveling up.

Sell all your greens and sell stuff you already have the mods for.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why reviews are bullshyt. I like the gameplay a lot. The only hitch is the cover system is a little loose but other than that, I think the actual gameplay is very solid. The story is ok but I couldn't care less about that. Playing as a Techromancer and while it has a lot a quirks, I am slowly learning how to adjust to it. It's really a support class at heart.

You really don’t get a full understanding of the game until the first mini-boss and start unlocking more of your kit.

The build diversity is pretty cool.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You really don’t get a full understanding of the game until the first mini-boss and start unlocking more of your kit.

The build diversity is pretty cool.

Yea I am slowly starting to understand the playflow of the class, I like it. I also like the World tier difficulty and the the fact you can change it on the fly. I think this game has a very solid foundation and in many ways was the game Anthem was supposed to be,

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I can comfortably duo CT15 expeditions with a friend, but for the past week ive been getting disconnected and crashes at the intro video. I like this game, and wouldnt even be pressed for more content. It just seems I cant play now.