Outriders (Official Thread)

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Finally started this today and this shyt hitting! :leon:

gameplay is frantic as hell I feel like I’m on the verge of death 90% of time before my powers come through and heal me :dead:

I’m a level 11 pyromancer anybody got any general tips or weapon/build suggestions?

Pay attention to your blue item mods. Don't hesitate to power up your favorite weapon so far.

*edit* Check your stash too. :leon:

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
it's crazy how this thread reads so different than reddit. they seem to hate this game and it's shytty release

One thing about nerdy cacs, they looooove complaining about the same shyt over and over. The hype cycle for these losers never fails.

Let the game and devs breath, they on nikkas necks as soon as any little thing goes wrong :mjlol:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Some of this mods seem rare as hell. I've been trying to get the 40% ammo when you finish them with toxic for a minute.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Some of this mods seem rare as hell. I've been trying to get the 40% ammo when you finish them with toxic for a minute.
That's the joint I'm searching for too.
Just keep breaking shyt down. Hopefully we get lucky.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Tiers in expeditions mean more than anything else. I'm at level 46 with my gear so far, but gotdamn these Tier 11 expeditions are mopping me.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I read reviews about how garbage the story was and how cheesy the acting was and gameplay stiff and blah blah...I started yesterday and this game is fun. I shoulda known better than to listen to some damn reviews

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This Devastator class tho!:whoo:

Only played for a bit yesterday but decided to switch it up from Pyromancer. Im glad they let me skip the prologue cuz I was able to get straight to it. I'll likely be running Devastator moving forward. Gravity Leap alone is :wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Annnnnddddd I’m done lol, the endgame is hella boring :francis:

I didn’t pay full price so I guess it’s not too bad but I just can’t sit here anymore and farm the same missions over and over while the loot drops got incredibly dry. Good game but now my most anticipated games are dropping Outriders is getting deleted