Outriders (Official Thread)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn don’t nobody play this game anymore?

Bugs turned people off.

I still play daily tho until I max each character as much as possible. Once you get to the point of farming the last 1-2 legendaries (the ones only available through expeditions), gameplay becomes mundane. Especially with the amount of bugs it had since launch. We'll see how this recent patch goes.

Recently started a Technomancer. shyt really is easy mode lol.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I maxed out my Technomancer and I'm doing expeditions but the problem is that the user base is a fraction of what it was and most of the expeditioners are min-maxing and have set friends they play with and won't let intermediate players like myself join them. They need to add a legit expansion in the next month otherwise I'm moving on.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I maxed out my Technomancer and I'm doing expeditions but the problem is that the user base is a fraction of what it was and most of the expeditioners are min-maxing and have set friends they play with and won't let intermediate players like myself join them. They need to add a legit expansion in the next month otherwise I'm moving on.

What platform you on??

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I play on XB1 but its cross platform, the users have dropped like crazy.

I was on XSX and the best way I found a good squad was by using the LFG feature you can do on Xbox.

But yeah this game is only for the diehards now. Your best bet is to join a Discord or Reddit or do the Xbox LFG feature. People Can Fly designed this game to have a finite endgame, so once you beat that to hell then thats all folks :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
yeah you may as well move on.. because I don't see any dlc releasing anytime soon.. since they didn't expect it to blow up the way it did

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Pyro easily the best class in the game simply due to all the powerhouse playstyles and the class being least affected by bugs online and off.

How are you intermediate if you maxed your Techno? You just mean max character level?

I haven't had a problem with groups on X1X. I've been kicked as a Dev once though lol was a long time ago.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Pyro easily the best class in the game simply due to all the powerhouse playstyles and the class being least affected by bugs online and off.

How are you intermediate if you maxed your Techno? You just mean max character level?

I haven't had a problem with groups on X1X. I've been kicked as a Dev once though lol was a long time ago.

Basically haven't mastered the ins and outs of equipment and maxing out my perks.Getting to level 30 in a sense is almost the start of the real game if that makes any sense.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Basically haven't mastered the ins and outs of equipment and maxing out my perks.Getting to level 30 in a sense is almost the start of the real game if that makes any sense.

Gotcha.

Yea levelin up your first character takes the longest, but should be much easier since they doubled the legendary drop rate a month ago.

Utilize the the hunter quest trick to farm specific legendary pieces. And use the force-quit / disconnect-internet trick to hand pick the mods on your gear when modifying. Both will save your sanity. Fighting RNG for the perfect gear piece will have you drop the game much sooner than later lol.

Leveling Techno is pretty straight forward:

Top tree blighted rounds build.

Gear:
Bonus Firepower
Long Range Damage
Close Range Damage (not as important as the above two, will eventually get switched out for Cooldown and Status once you start getting the Borealis Monarch set up and running)

Weapon = Burst Assault Rifle with:
Crit %
Long Range
Close range (again, not as important)
Bone Shrapnel mod <-helps BIG TIME in solo.

Gears mods are whatever you have that keeps Blighted Rounds ammo refilling, increases damage to enemies with Toxic, and increases Firepower.

You're squishy as hell but you mow through everything as long as you can get some crits in. I don't like playing a Top treet Techno without a mouse, and online play is a pain in the ass since one of the major ammo refilling mods rarely works.

More in-depth explanations of this build are plastered all over youtube and reddit.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Gotcha.

Yea levelin up your first character takes the longest, but should be much easier since they doubled the legendary drop rate a month ago.

Utilize the the hunter quest trick to farm specific legendary pieces. And use the force-quit / disconnect-internet trick to hand pick the mods on your gear when modifying. Both will save your sanity. Fighting RNG for the perfect gear piece will have you drop the game much sooner than later lol.

Leveling Techno is pretty straight forward:

Top tree blighted rounds build.

Gear:
Bonus Firepower
Long Range Damage
Close Range Damage (not as important as the above two, will eventually get switched out for Cooldown and Status once you start getting the Borealis Monarch set up and running)

Weapon = Burst Assault Rifle with:
Crit %
Long Range
Close range (again, not as important)
Bone Shrapnel mod <-helps BIG TIME in solo.

Gears mods are whatever you have that keeps Blighted Rounds ammo refilling, increases damage to enemies with Toxic, and increases Firepower.

You're squishy as hell but you mow through everything as long as you can get some crits in. I don't like playing a Top treet Techno without a mouse, and online play is a pain in the ass since one of the major ammo refilling mods rarely works.

More in-depth explanations of this build are plastered all over youtube and reddit.

Which is a major problem since blighted rounds are major damage dealers and key to the DPS output of my build.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Does this game have such a huge female population? My homegirl at work and twitter homegirl both play this shyt and they don’t normally play games like this. I think I’mma cop just to play with them.