Outriders (Official Thread)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Finished the main campaign, hunts, and side quests. How are you guys grinding to WT15 or are you jumping straight into the expeditions? Made it to WT12, but I can’t see myself playing those hunts over and over to make it to WT15 just to get decent weapons to grind the expeditions. Maybe take a break until that’s tuned some more and they announce a dlc.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finished the main campaign, hunts, and side quests. How are you guys grinding to WT15 or are you jumping straight into the expeditions? Made it to WT12, but I can’t see myself playing those hunts over and over to make it to WT15 just to get decent weapons to grind the expeditions. Maybe take a break until that’s tuned some more and they announce a dlc.
I'm at this stage now, I'm half to three fourths of the way through WT13 and was hoping I could snatch some real high level gear from Expeditions to make repeatable quest farming easier but I'm stuck on CT8. So I could keep trying and dying and getting weapons and armor a level above my current WT level or just take the time to farm a quest like Predator of Prey over and over until WT15.

I think I'm going to have to start using anomoly builds because bullet builds aren't powerful enough to get me over the solo expedition hunt at CT8.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
:ehh:
npd_march_2021_top_20_sellers-1152x648.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally started this today and this shyt hitting! :leon:

gameplay is frantic as hell I feel like I’m on the verge of death 90% of time before my powers come through and heal me :dead:

I’m a level 11 pyromancer anybody got any general tips or weapon/build suggestions?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's crazy how this thread reads so different than reddit. they seem to hate this game and it's shytty release
The game plays exactly how we thought it would over here:yeshrug:

It’s not a triple A game so imo it gets graded on a curve. Plus it’s just fun to play and shoot shyt up. Easy crafting system good enough gear :ehh: