Outdoorsy stuff. Y'all ever go camping,fishing,hiking,or snowboarding or skiing?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
This cac I know keeps trying to take me hunting for wild Hogs and deer :lupe: Ive never seen either in Florida.... You think its a set up brehs? :lupe:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:wow: First time i went skiing
Snow-ski-box-fail.gif
and this was on the bunny hop hill or whatever they call those beginner hill. I couldn't even get off the ski lift properly, a nikka had to drop tuck and roll every time. Second time i around i was :whew: though. Had all those white parents teaching their kids looking at me like:dwillhuh: :beli::merchant::mindblown:. Snowboarding is much easier imo though.... I fished a couple of times, saw a snake on my latest one so i ain't doing that anytime soon. Any of ya'll been rock climbing? That's on my to do list.

sierra1.jpg
Breh.. I didn't even want to try the skiing :scusthov:
It looks far too cacish. Snowboarding is kinda fun tho :heh:

Indoor Rock climbing is fun as hell too, basically comes down to "do you have the balls to reach for that :patrice:"
Outdoor rock climbing is a no-go for me, I saw Vertical Limits as a kid and have been scared since.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
skiing is so much easier to learn than snowboarding but doesn't provide that excitement for me.
"skiing easy to learn but hard to master while snowboarding hard to learn easy to master."
I went skiing for the first time in February and my friends are telling me I should try snowboarding next time. With skiing, I found that I was much better without the skis. :manny:

I've noticed over the years that I've done a lot more outdoor stuff than I realized. I went skiing in February. I went to Iceland in April and went cave exploring and hiking on glaciers. I went hiking and white water rafting in May. And I'd probably do it all again.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Outdoorsy stuff. Y'all ever go camping,fishing,hiking,or snowboarding or skiing?

Yes, except hiking and snowboarding. I plan to do the same with my fam. Nice to be out of your element for a while.