Outdoorsy stuff. Y'all ever go camping,fishing,hiking,or snowboarding or skiing?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I want to go snowboarding so bad..hopefully i get stationed somewhere near a mountain
ycc0fuF.png

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to try skiing one day.

Only ever went down a hill on a sledge.

Went zip lining and horse bsck riding in Dom republic, I always try abd do some snorkelling when I'm abroad.

Been thinking about learning to scuba dive and get my basic training certificates.

Love that ocean.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I go fishing a couple of times a year with my dad. I love it. We used to go like once a week but he's been unhealthy....:to:

I really would love to try camping but I'm unsure of how to go about it. I sorta want a "genuine" experience, don't wanna be out there with solar-powered microwave on a state designated camp ground and shyt....at the same time, I've not enough experience to be "legit" and if I take my black ass out there with nothing but a Compass and blanket on some Survivorman shyt I may end up dead.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to go camping and fishing a lot, not so much now. Went snowboarding multiple times, but I'm always busting my ass so I end up being cold and just say fukk it and go inside. I like hiking though, and swimming is my shyt. I wanna go out to the beach and swim like I did in Hawaii :noah:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I try to go with my less-than-polite friends :mjpls: to show them another side of life and to add a bit more fun to a usually tranquil activity.

The look on a cac males face as he thinks his suburban family has finally found a black-free zone, only to be passed on his canoe by 5 speeding kayaks all leaving trails of weed smoke behind them :shaq:
When a redneck gets lit the fukk up in a game of paintball only to see a darkie beat him at his own game :shaq:
When bubba-joe is frustrated that he cant catch anything and sees some young troublemakers with pitbulls smoking chronic and catching way more fish than him :shaq:

Daps
I love camping, fishing, and hiking....I have never been snowboarding, or skiing before...I have never been to the snow before actually

If I come to Cali, we gotta go on a hike. :lupe:
So jealous, you're living in the perfect state for that shyt :ohlawd:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If I come to Cali, we gotta go on a hike. :lupe:
So jealous, you're living in the perfect state for that shyt :ohlawd:

Only if I get to snowboard and ski if I come over there :smile:

The hiking trails here are :ohlawd: and the views are so beautiful

Let me go up gators thread with pictures of a family hike I went on at yosemite

Daps
Only if I get to snowboard and ski if I come over there :smile:

The hiking trails here are :ohlawd: and the views are so beautiful

Let me go up gators thread with pictures of a family hike I went on at yosemite

You just gave me an idea :ohlawd:

Wanderlust, lovers of travels and stuff. A great group for people who want to travel and etc etc. Bring your pictures in here http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-group/wanderlust.25/group-detail

@Gator Reloaded @innocentdevil

It's a work in progress but I'll fix it up when I'm home.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I try to go with my less-than-polite friends :mjpls: to show them another side of life and to add a bit more fun to a usually tranquil activity.

The look on a cac males face as he thinks his suburban family has finally found a black-free zone, only to be passed on his canoe by 5 speeding kayaks all leaving trails of weed smoke behind them :shaq:
When a redneck gets lit the fukk up in a game of paintball only to see a darkie beat him at his own game :shaq:
When bubba-joe is frustrated that he cant catch anything and sees some young troublemakers with pitbulls smoking chronic and catching way more fish than him :shaq:

You: :rip:

Redneck: :manny: I stood my ground...:smugfavre:

Redneck's Lawyer: Your honor he had weed in his system and he was a gangster with pitbulls

Jury: Not Guilty

Juror on Fox News::obama: