Outdoorsy stuff. Y'all ever go camping,fishing,hiking,or snowboarding or skiing?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You: :rip:

Redneck: :manny: I stood my ground...:smugfavre:

Redneck's Lawyer: Your honor he had weed in his system and he was a gangster with pitbulls

Jury: Not Guilty

Juror on Fox News::obama:

Good point. That is exactly what less-than-polite friends are for, they handle discrepancies in a less-than-polite fashion.
Situation averted :blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I recently started hiking and i fukken love it.

I always wanted to try snowboarding and I've been fishing but not since college (2010)

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I love camping, fishing, and hiking....I have never been snowboarding, or skiing before...I have never been to the snow before actually
Why aren't you married with a nice 5 bedroom home with 3.5 bath, a hybrid Escalade just for taking the kids to school and a closet full of Giuseppe's?

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:wow: First time i went skiing
Snow-ski-box-fail.gif
and this was on the bunny hop hill or whatever they call those beginner hill. I couldn't even get off the ski lift properly, a nikka had to drop tuck and roll every time. Second time i around i was :whew: though. Had all those white parents teaching their kids looking at me like:dwillhuh: :beli::merchant::mindblown:. Snowboarding is much easier imo though.... I fished a couple of times, saw a snake on my latest one so i ain't doing that anytime soon. Any of ya'll been rock climbing? That's on my to do list.

sierra1.jpg

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:myman:
:yeshrug: I am too young...only 23...maybe in 3-4 more years lol
Well young lady, if you're really the person that post on here irl.... You're heading for a great life.

Just don't get fat, don't catch herpes, always lotion your entire body with raw shae butter, and continue getting educated.

Last edited:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:myman:
Well young lady, if you're really the person that post on here irl.... Your headed for a great life.

Just don't get fat, don't catch herpes, always lotion your entire body with raw shae butter, and continue getting educated.

Thank you, and for the advice :handshake:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I used to fish a lot when I lived on the east coast....that was about it. Now that I live in SoCal, I go hiking, skiing, camping, biking on the beach all the time. California is too beautiful to stay inside.

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
Went to wilderness camp through a program for city kids when I was a teen. Did two 10-day trips, one all-hiking on the Appalachian Trail, one canoeing on the St. Croix River between US and Canada. Shyt opened my eyes brehs, Pharrillz. I got addicted to mother nature and Survival shows. Have been back on the AT doing section hikes once every year or so. I was in the Northeast doin' it but need some guidance on the Georgia section of the trail.

It's kinda my dream to do the whole App Trail from Georgia to Maine. When I tell my homeys this they be like

:why: