Outdoorsy stuff. Y'all ever go camping,fishing,hiking,or snowboarding or skiing?

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
Go snowboarding atleast 5 times a winter. And go fishing all the time in the summer.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I try to go mountain biking a few times a week. Sometimes on weekends I'll head out of town to look for new trails.

Daps
Reppin
MD
I try to snowboard at least every weekend during the winter. Also, paintball if the funds permit.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Been to the cottage a few times, a chalet, snowboarding is dope (saw a brother hospitalize a chick with his skiis :wow:)
did some rowboating on the the lake this summer, that was a new experience. Cliff diving too.

Daps
Went on a two week canoeing and hiking trip in Maine when I was in high school for this program called Outward Bound.

During the final week, part of the trip was that the group had to navigate without a guide. My group of like 6 kids ended up getting lost on a tall ass mountain on the Appalachian Trail :lupe:. shyt was no joke brehs

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to. Well my daughter wants to. I'm trying to do camping and fishing in one trip but I really don't know anything about either or where to go or anything like that. I also want to do some hiking but like in the Fall because I hate mosquitos.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I v
I want to. Well my daughter wants to. I'm trying to do camping and fishing in one trip but I really don't know anything about either or where to go or anything like that. I also want to do some hiking but like in the Fall because I hate mosquitos.
Use some insect repellant. There's nature in pretty much every state even the desert counts.

I've been snowboarding for the first time this year and love it. I haven't tried skiing but will eventually.

I'm actually surprised by the number of responses on here. Was expecting at all.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I v

Use some insect repellant. There's nature in pretty much every state even the desert counts.

I've been snowboarding for the first time this year and love it. I haven't tried skiing but will eventually.

I'm actually surprised by the number of responses on here. Was expecting at all.
Insect repellants typically break me out so I can't use them. I've read about some all natural products I can use but I haven't tried any yet. That's why I just stick to the cooler months to do outdoorsy stuff.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I have a lake behind my house and I go fishing every now and then... I just hate that short walk through the woods to get to it, I walked through a damn black widow web the last time and it had me really shook.

Daps
Reppin
MD
I v

skiing is so much easier to learn than snowboarding but doesn't provide that excitement for me.
"skiing easy to learn but hard to master while snowboarding hard to learn easy to master."