Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
He says we need to tax A.I. companies 98% to slow down progress and to raise money for all the people who are about to lose their jobs.

He also mentions that A.I. will be billion times smarter than humans by 2045.

Give it a listen

20230602-231058.jpg

CAN AI DO THIS???? fukk NO....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sure…

Honestly, they do need to tax these fukkers and establish guidelines but stop the doom and gloom of AI. AI is a tool.. and it’s been around for decades.

Like I’ve said before, the mass public is just catching wind of it because of chatgpt.

And most of your AI threads are doom & gloom type shyt. It’s been how long since ChatGPT dropped… it hasn’t taken over shyt yet, not even google with their pay to use bullshyt

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sure…

Honestly, they do need to tax these fukkers and establish guidelines but stop the doom and gloom of AI. AI is a tool.. and it’s been around for decades.

Like I’ve said before, the mass public is just catching wind of it because of chatgpt.

And most of your AI threads are doom & gloom type shyt. It’s been how long since ChatGPT dropped… it hasn’t taken over shyt yet, not even google with their pay to use bullshyt

Breh, this is like saying planes can't change shyt cause the Wilbur brothers only flew a few hundred feet.

It doesn't matter how long AI has been around. What matters is when it starts vastly outperforming humans at important tasks. We're just at the point where AI can outperform humans at gradually more complex tasks, but that's not a game-changer because it's not too different from competing with other humans.

What matters is when AI becomes 10,000x, 10,000,000x, even billions of times better than humans even at complex tasks. You can't yet envision what that world looks like. A single person controlling an ultra-powerful AI could be more powerful than an entire elite company with thousands of employees but just one generation slower technology.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh, this is like saying planes can't change shyt cause the Wilbur brothers only flew a few hundred feet.

It doesn't matter how long AI has been around. What matters is when it starts vastly outperforming humans at important tasks. We're just at the point where AI can outperform humans at gradually more complex tasks, but that's not a game-changer because it's not too different from competing with other humans.

What matters is when AI becomes 10,000x, 10,000,000x, even billions of times better than humans even at complex tasks. You can't yet envision what that world looks like. A single person controlling an ultra-powerful AI could be more powerful than an entire elite company with thousands of employees but just one generation slower technology.
Huh

It does matter. AI is being pushed now but has been around for as long as most of us has been born. It’s evolving like everything else, but foh if you think it’s replacing EVERYTHING.. it’s barely replaced shyt now.

What matter is, AI becoming whatever times better is still going to cost MONEY. And guess who will control it.. not the heads of these businesses who yall think are just going to let it replace everyone and everything.. who thrive off control

Like I said in my first post, checks and balances need to be made but foh with that doom and gloom shyt.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

They already can, and have it setup to let you do it too. This is just the beginning of ai too… this is like the brick phone era vs. 40 years from now it will be iPhone 16 levels ahead.

4 years from now, most experts in the field believe

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

They already can, and have it setup to let you do it too. This is just the beginning of ai too… this is like the brick phone era vs. 40 years from now it will be iPhone 16 levels ahead.
They can't make 3d or 4d work yet and their original art doesn't have texture in it.