Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
6whpte8.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you should learn to discriminate against the dikk, :heh:keep thinking this is an equal playing field wench. Personally I can't fukk with a black woman that has been with other ethnicities. That shyt is disgusting and I ain't rocking with that, you do you though and wench away.:salute:
K..dont know why youre telling me all this like i give a shyt :manny:. I aint your psychiatrist. The fukk?

I wasnt on the fieldbto begin with. But like I said. Whatever helps you sleep at night. ^-^

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
CB, an abusive, emotionally unstable drug addict. That makes sense.
And why are you policing who a young girl has a crush on? :dame: some of the weirdest shyt I've heard ppl preoccupy themselves w/

fukk out of here hoe, your abusive because you hit your ex one time when you was 19? Look at this dumb bytch going with the cac narrative.:mjlol: His a drug addict, I didn't know you knew him like that?:ohhh: Not like all them people in Hollywood are on some type of drugs is it?:stopitslime:. Wasn't Efron in rehab a few years ago:lolbron:. How am I preoccupying myself with it? Ain't like I went looking for this shyt it was front page in the forum and I responded and posted my opinion on how I saw things.:camby:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, but when you look at in context there's a bag with a whole bunch of beauty products, Simon is fixing her hair and they're dressed like their going to sleep. I don't see any bad intentions. Now if she had on red lipstick and was mocking Simon then I would understand, but all I see are two girls fixing themselves up then decided to take a pic

Maybe & normally I probably would agree. Was this posted on social media? At the very least it seems insensitive as to how that could be interpreted

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Taylor Swift isn't a teen heartthrob though :francis:
I'm pretty sure she has more female fans than male fans :mjlol:

You idiot your missing his point she is a cac female in the spotlight and the black females would have a field day and would go against him if that was the case. I don't fukk with bucks or wenches but seems like black females want to give wenches a pass but lynch the Bucks.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
fukk out of here hoe, your abusive because you hit your ex one time when you was 19? Look at this dumb bytch going with the cac narrative.:mjlol: His a drug addict, I didn't know you knew him like that?:ohhh: Not like all them people in Hollywood are on some type of drugs is it?:stopitslime:. Wasn't Efron in rehab a few years ago:lolbron:. How am I preoccupying myself with it? Ain't like I went looking for this shyt it was front page in the forum and I responded and posted my opinion on how I saw things.:camby:

I dont why people are still holding it against Chris because he hit Rihanna once after, she instigated the fight. A lot of us have let anger get the best of us and punched the shyt out of somebody. Dont hit a man unless you want to get hit like a man

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I dont why people are still holding it against Chris because he hit Rihanna once after, she instigated the fight. A lot of us have let anger get the best of us and punched the shyt out of somebody. Dont hit a man unless you want to get hit like a man

According to this narrative of him being an abuser then I would be classed as one because I beat the brakes of a chic one time when I was 14. I beat the bytch so bad she lost a tooth and had a bloody nose, it was around the time my pops got ill and we wasn't sure if he would make it. bytch started disrespecting my pops and I just saw red, beat the shyt out of her felt like shyt afterwards and have never laid hands on a female again, one time doesn't make you an abuser trust me on that.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
In all fairness, Biles was apparently raised by an adopted white family. When you have hardline c00ns coming out of 100% black families, is there any surprise she's the way she is?:yeshrug:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Maybe & normally I probably would agree. Was this posted on social media? At the very least it seems insensitive as to how that could be interpreted

Probably but I'm not sure which platform. And I agree about insensitive part.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps

why can't she crush on some young black boy out there instead of this effeminate manlet cac
:scust:
Get off the internet u fukkin dweeb obv ur emotionally invested in this :mjlol: