Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CfOI3scUsAM4QI2.jpg
:what:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
CB, an abusive, emotionally unstable drug addict. That makes sense.
And why are you policing who a young girl has a crush on? :dame: some of the weirdest shyt I've heard ppl preoccupy themselves w/
She's actually a Chris Brown stan though. :umad:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You idiot your missing his point she is a cac female in the spotlight and the black females would have a field day and would go against him if that was the case. I don't fukk with bucks or wenches but seems like black females want to give wenches a pass but lynch the Bucks.

Jimmy Butler has been publicly lusting after taylor swift, and begging her for a date for years. I haven't seen many black females attempt to "lynch" him over it:

Jimmy Butler on Loving Taylor Swift and Meeting Garth Brooks

Jimmy Butler Really Loves Taylor Swift | VICE Sports

You and others gotta stop making excuses, deflecting, and blaming "black females" and ask yourself why this story has you so worked up and emotional. It just ain't normal. Its sad.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I think the pic is cute. I don't think there's anything wrong with finding a celeb attractive.

But Zac is bisexual. I think he's gay though.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This is a pretty pathetic thread. Malc one of my favorite posters but come on man.

Sister out here basically being the GOAT gymnast, and people are in here ridiculing her over her TAKING PICTURES with a white person.

When are y'all gonna get it through your heads that not every Black woman is Winnie Mandela?

She don't gotta be a Nationalist, let her just be her and continue to inspire generations of young Black girls to be great.

This hate thread is unwarranted and makes me slightly embarrassed to be apart of this board. We better than this.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
In all fairness, Biles was apparently raised by an adopted white family. When you have hardline c00ns coming out of 100% black families, is there any surprise she's the way she is?:yeshrug:
I thought she was raised by her black grandparents. She's only this way because she hangs out with white people all the time with gymnastics. I don't know any black people who do gymnastics at all

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is a pretty pathetic thread. Malc one of my favorite posters but come on man.

Sister out here basically being the GOAT gymnast, and people are in here ridiculing her over her TAKING PICTURES with a white person.

When are y'all gonna get it through your heads that not every Black woman is Winnie Mandela?

She don't gotta be a Nationalist, let her just be her and continue to inspire generations of young Black girls to be great.

This hate thread is unwarranted and makes me slightly embarrassed to be apart of this board. We better than this.
My bad beloved
This was very low
Even for me

I'm sorry if I offended anyone

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

i agree we should be praising her work ethic in the Olympus not who she is likes:ehh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:dame:This is cool

But we better get full support in thinking her friend aly is better