Our beloved queen Simon biles got to meet her crush

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If thats what help you sleep at night. :manny:

As opposed to you sleeping at night with a disgusting tiny pink dikk. You faking an orgasm while some cac fukks you like your his slave and talks mad disrespect to you about after the two minute session you are going to pick some cotton and he will give you some butter biscuit.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As opposed to you sleeping at night with a disgusting tiny pink dikk. You faking an orgasm while some cac fukks you like your his slave and talks mad disrespect to you about after the two minute session you are going to pick some cotton and he will give you some butter biscuit.
Lol all it took was for me to say some white guy is cute and you're all up in your feelings.

Im not taken for one.

Two. I dont discriminate aginst the color of the D.

Gosh yall are so easy to piss off on here.:russ:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
imagine a black olympian male dat lil black boys look up to doing this with taylor swift, dem black feminist wld crucify him:mjlol:
:heh:shyt I'll be upset too. Out of all the females in the world you chose no ass no t*ts, built like a 12 year old boy Taylor Swift. :ufdup:Lil muthafukka better aim higher

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Lol all it took was for me to say some white guy is cute and you're all up in your feelings.

Im not taken for one.

Two. I dont discriminate aginst the color of the D.

Gosh yall are so easy to piss off on here.:russ:

Maybe you should learn to discriminate against the dikk, :heh:keep thinking this is an equal playing field wench. Personally I can't fukk with a black woman that has been with other ethnicities. That shyt is disgusting and I ain't rocking with that, you do you though and wench away.:salute:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:
I can't tell if y'all are really joking or if you're genuinely angry at a 19 year old girl meeting her celebrity crush because they're not the same colour :heh:

My post had nothing to do with OP so why are you tagging me with this feminine shyt? Simon is obviously clueless when it comes to race whether you look at her comments on the subject or some of the situations she finds herself in with White people. No self-awareness.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rs_1024x681-160816144850-1024.simone-biles-zac-efron.cm.81616.jpg

16-zac-efron-simone-biles-kiss.w190.h190.2x.jpg

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You have to admit that it looks suspect; especially with a Black woman in the pic.

Yeah, but when you look at in context there's a bag with a whole bunch of beauty products, Simon is fixing her hair and they're dressed like their going to sleep. I don't see any bad intentions. Now if she had on red lipstick and was mocking Simon then I would understand, but all I see are two girls fixing themselves up then decided to take a pic