Other subs on Coli are wild

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
sorry what?

edit: Computers don’t even have USB ports any more :mjlol:
Depends on the case and the motherboard and even then...how long did they last? They certainly didn't "come and go" :gucci:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This place is just as mentally ill. Except here they worship plastic boxes as gods and threaten violence on other people over them :mjlol:

This subforum ain't shyt. Literally any thread no matter the subject, 5 posts in you'll have Gizmo Duck bringing up Microsoft to get a stan war argument going :francis::hhh:

Console stan wars been prevalent going back to the REC Room days on SOHH but recently it's been embarrassing :scust:

Although at least with this forum it's mostly just shyt talking and not serious. But god damn does every thread have to turn into console war shytfest

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This subforum ain't shyt. Literally any thread no matter the subject, 5 posts in you'll have Gizmo Duck bringing up Microsoft to get a stan war argument going :francis::hhh:

Console stan wars been prevalent going back to the REC Room days on SOHH but recently it's been embarrassing :scust:

Although at least with this forum it's mostly just shyt talking and not serious. But god damn does every thread have to turn into console war shytfest

I rarely bring up microsoft or console wars in unrelated threads

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As much as gizmo is on his Stan shyt there are others who I’d say are worse at turning non console Stan war threads that way

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the stan wars on here need some major disruption. Need nikkas to start championing the Stadia or something. :mjgrin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

Difference is nobody gets personal here. Unless I'm just not noticing. Debates get heated but then a few minutes later you can clown with the same people in a different thread. It doesn't ever become serious. Cats like gizmo or ps5 at least seem self aware of their antics; I just laugh and respond with my own bullshyt. But some of them weirdos over in other subs be acting like they want real life smoke over the slightest indignation :hubie:. "fukk u YoU fukkiNG CAc ass bytch ass c00ning ass nikka!" I be like OMG, my dude. What did I say? :picard:

As for the console warring, people gotta realize SEGA's marketing team engineered that shyt years ago lmao. None of this brand loyalty shyt is organic. It's all meticulously detailed in the book Console Wars. Good read for anyone with a remote interest in the business side of the industry. Crazy how the effects of their 90s campaigns outlasted the company.