Other subs on Coli are wild

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I'll never complain about arcadium again. Yea nikkas be trolling here but don't got nothing on the other parts of this site. Swear I was just in a thread with brehs giving testimonials about having a 6 inch or less dikk :gucci:. Goddamn it man lmao. I been called a CAC for not liking Swizz Beatz:mjlol:. Been "negged" (I didn't even know what fukk that was) for acknowledging Kamala Harris is biracial. The booth ain't so bad but that locker room and just buggin out shyt??? Crazy. Funny as hell...but crazy. So to all the console warriors and scorned playstation fanboys...stay you.
iu

How is that even an issue? :mjlol: That's why I stay out of TLR, I probably went to it maybe once or twice this entire year. I got tired of the emotional outbursts nikkas was having in there over shyt.

You say one thing and 10 dudes want smoke and want you to waste time back and forth over something you don't even really care about e.g. political or social commentary.

I like it here since it's just video games but occasionally there's a few queers coming in here with that sassy negro energy and want to over dramatize shyt. :laugh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
TLR can be hilarious at times but is also extremely toxic and likely to warp your brain with long term exposure :picard:

Reading and posting in there is like a guilty pleasure for me though:pachaha:

This place is just as mentally ill. Except here they worship plastic boxes as gods and threaten violence on other people over them :mjlol:

Who’s in the arcadium threatening to throw hands?:lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TLR can be hilarious at times but is also extremely toxic and likely to warp your brain with long term exposure :picard:

Reading and posting in there is like a guilty pleasure for me though:pachaha:

Who’s in the arcadium threatening to throw hands?:lupe:
I got some classic quotes bookmarked on here where shyt got UGLY.

@Kamikaze Revy remember this one? :laff:
9wvIVQs.png

BljKwRX.png

J7jYsKu.png

g42ySwF.png

:russ::russ::russ:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:I'll never complain about arcadium again. Yea nikkas be trolling here but don't got nothing on the other parts of this site. Swear I was just in a thread with brehs giving testimonials about having a 6 inch or less dikk :gucci:. Goddamn it man lmao. I been called a CAC for not liking Swizz Beatz:mjlol:. Been "negged" (I didn't even know what fukk that was) for acknowledging Kamala Harris is biracial. The booth ain't so bad but that locker room and just buggin out shyt??? Crazy. Funny as hell...but crazy. So to all the console warriors and scorned playstation fanboys...stay you.
Lol you went to probably rhe two worst subs on this site. Of course you are going to experience so wild stuff.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I got some classic quotes bookmarked on here where shyt got UGLY.

:russ::russ::russ:
I don't even mind the shyt talking, crazy as it gets sometimes. That's just everyday barbershop parlance and how a lot of us grew up. What I don't like is that weirdo "cac" and "c00n" shyt. nikkas act like you can't disagree with them without being a plant from "da man". Yes, I am a white agent deployed from SHIELD to cause unrest at thecoli.com. Honestly it's the people who constantly throw that shyt around that more often catch a weird look from me:mjpls:.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Look at this bytch ass meeting going on in here :gucci:

1 * , neg rep
tf is this??? :why: So you run up in a thread and sub you don't normally frequent just to start some shyt? If it had you so pressed just ignore it. Why people have to be so weird on the internet. And this fool "negged" me. Wtf does that even do or mean? I don't want to get banned for other peoples pettiness @Rain.