Other subs on Coli are wild

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
tf is this??? :why: So you run up in a thread and sub you don't normally frequent just to start some shyt? If it had you so pressed just ignore it. Why people have to be so weird on the internet. And this fool "negged" me. Wtf does that even do or mean? I don't want to get banned for other peoples pettiness @Rain.
Complaining about a neg? That's a negging.
DeafeningPerfectGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
tf is this??? :why: So you run up in a thread and sub you don't normally frequent just to start some shyt? If it had you so pressed just ignore it. Why people have to be so weird on the internet. And this fool "negged" me. Wtf does that even do or mean? I don't want to get banned for other peoples pettiness @Rain.

Lol its just the reputation points listed under your profile. You were +10 before and now you're at 0 so I guess he really did neg you :mjlol:

It ultimately means nothing...unless you happen to have more rep than the person you're arguing with over the internet of course :mjpls:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Complaining about a neg? That's a negging.
DeafeningPerfectGuineapig-size_restricted.gif
I was more so asking what it meant. I don’t want to be banned or lose posting privileges because someone didn’t like something I said. If it’s just some inconsequential thing then “neg” away I guess.

To some of yall it is what it is but I appreciate a site like coli. I can talk about politics or video games or hip hop anywhere but it’s cool doing it here with a presumed group of brothers. Where I don’t have to operate under a pretense like we’re often forced to in real life. There should be an implicit understanding between us. Yall clowning and negging me for pushing back on dishonoring each other by calling ourselves “cacs” and "c00ns" kinda highlights my original point. Probably the lowest form of insult when we all have to live in this skin, regardless of our individual opinions.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Only time the arcadium crosses the line is when someone
deliberately spoils a game just to be a bytch.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, we got him :pachaha:
Got me how bro? I think what I said was pretty reasoned and it wasn't even directed at you. You trolling someone over the internet who was questioning how a presumed black person could call another a "cac". To me that's wild and why I made the thread. I wasn't even upset about it, thought it was mostly funny. In reality I'm sitting here waiting to get off, aggravated about shyt I have going on with my kid. Maybe move with a little empathy before coming sideways at random strangers. I be on here to decompress and shoot the shyt but some of yall only seem to want to project misery.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Got me how bro? I think what I said was pretty reasoned and it wasn't even directed at you. You trolling someone over the internet who was questioning how a presumed black person could call another a "cac". To me that's wild and why I made the thread. I wasn't even upset about it, thought it was mostly funny. In reality I'm sitting here waiting to get off, aggravated about shyt I have going on with my kid. Maybe move with a little empathy before coming sideways at random strangers. I be on here to decompress and shoot the shyt but some of yall only seem to want to project misery.