Other subs on Coli are wild

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I'll never complain about arcadium again. Yea nikkas be trolling here but don't got nothing on the other parts of this site. Swear I was just in a thread with brehs giving testimonials about having a 6 inch or less dikk :gucci:. Goddamn it man lmao. I been called a CAC for not liking Swizz Beatz:mjlol:. Been "negged" (I didn't even know what fukk that was) for acknowledging Kamala Harris is biracial. The booth ain't so bad but that locker room and just buggin out shyt??? Crazy. Funny as hell...but crazy. So to all the console warriors and scorned playstation fanboys...stay you.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The arcadium is our safe space from all the madness.
my-safe-space-randy-marsh.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I tried to post non related arcadium threads here cuz brehz are actually more civil but mods ain't having it :shaq2:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I tried to post non related arcadium threads here cuz brehz are actually more civil but mods ain't having it :shaq2:
I haven't encountered a single mod or staff member since I've been here. It's like Lord of the Flies in this bytch.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
But did you hear the strings sony was pulling behind the scenes during the launch of the dreamcast? :jbhmm:
So theorizing about this type of shyt is silly and harmless lol (even if I do actually believe Sony engaged in subterfuge to take out Sega :usure:). But we got people on here claiming record companies are investing in the industrial prison complex and using hip-hop as some form of psyops to destroy black people. I can't do it. The Young Dolph murder fukking peoples' heads up. And then when you're like, "breh, I understand your frustrations but I think that's a bridge too far", you get cursed out:mjlol: and called a CAC and c00n. Which is confusing that someone can simultaneously be both but whatever. I guess TLR is where the political talks happen so it's understandable emotions are gonna run high. But it had me running back to the arcadium with the quickness. :blessed: