Orlando Brown from 'That's so Raven' arrested for domestic violence & drug possession do drugs brehs

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
Drake and nick cannon obviously doing iight lol

nikka you BETTER not be talking about Drake from 'Drake and Josh' :mjlol:

Drake Bell Net Worth

Drake Bell net worth: Drake Bell is an American actor, comedian, guitarist, singer/songwriter, producer, and occasional television director who has a net worth of negative $600 thousand.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
ive been in hand cuffs near 10 times :huhldup: they damn near rape my pockets/ankles searching for anything, pause :huhldup: shyt ive even took that uncomfortable patty wagon ride before :huhldup:

I just never heard no shti like this :huhldup: thats foul

lawyer should have a field day with the cops over that :ufdup:

Drugs get into jails everyday b. The cops obviously did a shytty search at the scene of the arrest :yeshrug: Or they planted it on him :manny: Aint no telling with these scumbags

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
You know who im talking about. One of the main characters on a nickelodeon Canadian super show. The one who has never had a hard day in his life and is currently performing his ultimate acting role:mjpls:

I get the mix-up now

Degrassi has aired on Teen Nick but it's technically not a Nickelodeon show....it was a hot Canadian show that was brought over to a US audience via Teen Nick