Orlando Brown from 'That's so Raven' arrested for domestic violence & drug possession do drugs brehs

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
This nikka look like a wet ass predator in a glitter suit blazer. My nikka fresh outta tj maxx..if.that nikka girl aint leave.him cuz of that freestyle his hair was the nail in the coffin. look out for his album tho "when a broke nikka wants you" hahah this nikka hair breads on the back.of his head. Said thing about. Them.bars that wasn't a freestyle that was prolly written smh

:laff:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude looks horrible. They need somebody to coach these Disney stars. Life tends to get ruff for them.:francis:
I'm pretty sure dude grew up in the projects, so he blew up, had a pretty successful acting career that tapered off while he was still too young and immature to know what to do with the money (his parents either, if he really did grow up in the projects), and as he fell of he probably spent lavishly with the wrong people around him every step of the way.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

:dwillhuh: This shyt is sad as fukk.

Looking like washed up 50yo drug dealer. Swung open the oven door and had a half baked pizza and some wings bundled up in some foil.Talking about doing it big for his wifey. Looks like he got roaches living with him. Eerie music in the background. Hoody with an uzi on it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ok. I had to scroll down cuz I had no clue who the fukk dude was. I really can't beleive he looks so different. Them drugs will make your black crack. Dude looked like a lot of these kids nowadays :flabbynsick:. He lost weight from the drugs, but damn he looks old as hell. I got him by 10 years and look younger than him.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That Hollywood environment just seems to ruin people.
if you let it. The smart people just go there for work and live somewhere else. Show me somebody in Hollywood who actually lives there and isn't a mess and I'll show you somebody who doesn't go outside for shyt except work.