Orlando Brown from 'That's so Raven' arrested for domestic violence & drug possession do drugs brehs

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

Other than a lil aging in the face....this the best homie has looked in years

Did he lose weight :wtf:

Did his hairline actually IMPROVE from that early George Jefferson baldness he was forming......or is the camera angle deceiving me :wtf:

Dude used to look like this

maxresdefault.jpg
:wtf:Why the interviewer profile look like @AVthaPHARAOH if he put down the weights and picked up some glazed hams?

And Orlando fell all the way off. We have an idea of how he was living when he wasnt banking in holloywood, even though he worked for a LONG time.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
how they charge him with contraband in jail if they arrested him in the car with the drugs :dwillhuh:

They ask you if you have any drugs on you when they search you. If you enter the jail after that with drugs on you they can charge you with contraband. He'll probably beat that by his lawyer saying they didn't do a search or something. But yeah.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They ask you if you have any drugs on you when they search you. If you enter the jail after that with drugs on you they can charge you with contraband. He'll probably beat that by his lawyer saying they didn't do a search or something. But yeah.

ive been in hand cuffs near 10 times :huhldup: they damn near rape my pockets/ankles searching for anything, pause :huhldup: shyt ive even took that uncomfortable patty wagon ride before :huhldup:

I just never heard no shti like this :huhldup: thats foul

lawyer should have a field day with the cops over that :ufdup: