O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but but a woman can think about protection herself as well instead of counting on the guy to wear a condom.
But but but but its up to a man to be a leader and make the proper decision. Just cut the bullshyt its single mothers and deadbeats in other races. And its other races out here committing crimes too,:stopitslime:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
But but but but its up to a man to be a leader and make the proper decision. Just cut the bullshyt its single mothers and deadbeats in other races. And its other races out here committing crimes too,:stopitslime:

But but but but a thug (Black women's perfect choice in a man) don't have the ability to do so.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They lead the nation in percentages, bubbah.

Ok but that dont mean its not other races doing the same thing its just the microscope always on what we do. They not focusing on how many african americans finish college and obtain employment, they don't even focus on how many are married raising there kids. And when they say single mothers alot of time the father is around the kid just not married to the mother.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Ok but that dont mean its not other races doing the same thing its just the microscope always on what we do. They not focusing on how many african americans finish college and obtain employment, they don't even focus on how many are married raising there kids. And when they say single mothers alot of time the father is around the kid just not married to the mother.
Keep making excuses and i will keep replying with ether.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people broke the black family unit. Hasn't been fixed since. I'm blame you bill
Look at this fool.

O'reilly forced black women to procreate with deadbeats?

You endorse bad behavior which means you are part of the problem.

Where the fukk did you read my endorsement for any behavior in what I typed?

I know your a self proclaimed educated black man fukk is wrong with you reading comprehension?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep making excuses and i will keep replying with ether.
What ether? All you did was play the lil reversal troll shyt. :troll: Who making excuses? Its soo many logistics that go into this topic to cover so you cant put all the blame on black women or black men for that matter.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he at least has a point at like the lowest possible level, which we gotta concede

what makes his position bullshyt and obviously racist is, like someone mentioned, he steered clear of obamacares birth control initiatives and the lowered crime rate. this dikkheads agenda is crystal clear