KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Alex is one bad a$$ carpet munching drug smuggling byatch!! :drool:

and RED in dat kitchen is :boss:

and the Puerto rican byatch that let the C.O's hit is thicker than a swamp possum :damn:

bscott85

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this show....but I thought there'd be more lesbian nudity or prison shower scenes :(

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Aside from Donna and Nicky Sobatka, everyone on this show looks familiar but I cant quite place them.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
damn son i just went through the 1st season and you know, i wasnt even feeling alex on that 70's show, but with the black hair its like a totally different broad, and you know shes a freak

and that scene where mendez was "raping" that puerto rican chick........son let me tell you, we'd been reshooting that scene about 80 fukking times till i caught a nut for real, way them titties was bouncing in that beater

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
damn son i just went through the 1st season and you know, i wasnt even feeling alex on that 70's show, but with the black hair its like a totally different broad, and you know shes a freak

and that seen where mendez was "raping" that puerto rican chick........son let me tell you, we'd been reshooting that scene about 80 fukking times till i caught a nut for real, way them titties was bouncing in that beater

im surprised no one has made a gif of that yet

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
She finally got something going outside "That 70's Show" and she's leaving already:why:

"Orange Is the New Black" Promotes Three, Adds One, and Drops Laura Prepon

Orange is the New Black has already been renewed by Netflix for a second season, and production has already begun (which hopefully means a new batch of episodes before next summer). Thanks to incredible word of mouth, it’s been the most watched Netflix series so far, and if you’re not watching it yet, here’s 10 reasons why it’s the best new show of the year , here’s what’s so unique about the show, and here’s 20 facts you may not know about the cast.

Speaking of the cast, it will be losing a member next season. A major one, at that, as Laura Prepon isn’t signed on for the second season of the show. According to reports, she will return to wrap up her storyline in season two, and the door is being left open for a possible return later on. It’s a painful blow; 15 years we have known Prepon, dating back to “That 70’s Show,” and we’ve never liked her more. From a storyline standpoint, however, I understand it: it has to be either her or Piper’s husband, and in order to keep the out-of-prison storylines running, it makes narrative sense.

In happier news, however, three characters have been elevated from recurring to series regulars: Uzo Aduba, who plays Crazy Eyes; Taryn Manning, who plays Pennsatucky; and Danielle Brooks, who plays Taystee. The series has also added Lorraine Toussaint, whose character is a a longtime street tough who ran her own drug business, recruiting children to serve as runners.

Read more at http://www.pajiba.com/trade_news/or...nd-drops-laura-prepon.php#or7HgvDMwXJWbWwu.99

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like it might've just been a negotiating tactic by her agents.

Laura Prepon ‏@LauraPrepon 3h
So stoked to be working on some great projects lately. Can't wait to get back to NY soon to start shooting. #thanksforallyoursupport

I think she gonna be back. They was probably trying to low-ball her with the dough since she wasn't already locked in to a season 2 contract like a lot of the other actors.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
laura-prepon-topless.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
maaaan after these few seconds i was ALL IN looking like :krs: waiting for a prison shower from donna but it nvr happened :sadbron:.....that gif is fantastic tho :myman:

same shyt happened to me, i thought prepons bewbs was gonna be on display a few times... i'm glad the shyt was piff even tho them t*ts didnt ever see light again