tumblr_mpynmjMrIk1qgosfeo1_250.gif

tumblr_mpynmjMrIk1qgosfeo2_250.gif

:lolbron:
tumblr_mpyndxeG1E1qgosfeo3_500.gif

:whew:
tumblr_mqd0a0sxFA1qzs73so1_400.gif

tumblr_mqvsrqLW4J1rs1hs9o1_500.png

:sadbron:She's so Beautiful!

I knew I wasnt the only one that imdb'd that broad while watching this show :steviej:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Low key by the end of it I was feeling that weird sounding little driver lesbian chick with the big ass titties. Them titties was too big.

Morello. She was my favorite from the jump. Kept reminding me of Rosie Perez in the voice a little bit.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yo Dead Ass Shes A Sleeper I Wasnt Expecting That

tumblr_mqvvrgHecu1qfmpedo10_250.gif
Between her, the young Mexican chick, the momma Mexican, and probably the track chick they the tops in my female power rankings.

Enjoyed the show but I seriously had one big problem with it.

The shyt with the evangelical chick healing track girl's knee.

That and it has that Weeds type thing of the main character just happening to be in the middle of anything and just narrowly escaping for the most ridiculous reasons. Such as the shyt with the screw driver.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Good show. Just finished season 1 and it was Piff. A mix of comedy and drama with characters that have story lines that are developing real good. That young Spanish chick would get it first. Young Sabotka :pachaha: he gives 2 fukks. Bring on Season 2 :blessed:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Between her, the young Mexican chick, the momma Mexican, and probably the track chick they the tops in my female power rankings.

Enjoyed the show but I seriously had one big problem with it.

The shyt with the evangelical chick healing track girl's knee.

That and it has that Weeds type thing of the main character just happening to be in the middle of anything and just narrowly escaping for the most ridiculous reasons. Such as the shyt with the screw driver.

Yeah But You Know

The Track Girl Was fukking With Her, Thats Why She Smirked On Her Way Out, Everyone Was fukking With Her, She Didnt Heal Anything lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is good... Might of helped me have a threesome with the female I watched it with... Good show to watch with a girly friend

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I watched the first episode and it was pretty :beli: to me. Does it get better brehs? Idk, female characters just annoy me sometimes

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched the first episode and it was pretty :beli: to me. Does it get better brehs? Idk, female characters just annoy me sometimes

Yeah Once You Get Into The Inmates Characters And Their Backgrounds Of How They Got In There It Picks Up

Its A Reall Solid Show, Nothing Amazing But Season One Gives You A Feeling Of Great Potential For It