'Orange Is The New Black' Thread on Netfleezy

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm still waiting on what Red did to end up in jail, I'm thinking smuggling or murder.
Its gotta be 1 of 2 things

She either took a charge for them mob dude her and her husband was trying to impress or she killed her husband cause he got jealous the mob dudes fukked with her more then him

My guess is she killed her husband

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Chapman gave Pennsatucky the beats :krs:
Her teeth gonna be even more smashed, if she survived that bludgeoning.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone Keeps Saying She Killed Her, No Way

I Think Shes Gonna Be In ICU Barely Clinging To Life Till Halfway Thru The Season Then Eventually Live

That Way It Keeps Us On Edge Whether Chapman Serves Her Regular Time Or Gets Like 10 Years Added To Her Sentence

And "Self Defense" Isnt Gonna Help Her When The C.O Himself Witnessed The Attack And Didnt Give A fukk Cuz He Wanted To See Piper Get fukked Up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everyone Keeps Saying She Killed Her, No Way

I Think Shes Gonna Be In ICU Barely Clinging To Life Till Halfway Thru The Season Then Eventually Live

That Way It Keeps Us On Edge Whether Chapman Serves Her Regular Time Or Gets Like 10 Years Added To Her Sentence

And "Self Defense" Isnt Gonna Help Her When The C.O Himself Witnessed The Attack And Didnt Give A fukk Cuz He Wanted To See Piper Get fukked Up
who thinks shes dead? :heh:

She just took a few blows to the face from a 110 lb woman...lol @ anyone thinking shes gonna die or be in the ICU from taking a normal ass whooping

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

She just took a few blows to the face from a 110 lb woman...lol @ anyone thinking shes gonna die or be in the ICU from taking a normal ass whooping

There Was A Few People Here On Some "She Killed Her!" :gladbron:

My Brothers Girl Who I put Oto The Show Hit Me Up On Some "You Think Shes Dead!?"

You'd Be Surprised How Much People Are Questioning If Shes Alive Or Not

I Dont Think Shes Dead lol

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
just finished the season...great show

but
When the fukk are we getting that Crazy Eyes Orgin?:damn:its the one I most wanted to see once I saw her white parents:heh:

what happened to Lauren Prepons teeth...I dont remember that from the 70s show:dahell:

we need more nudity...I wanted to see Daria's and her moms goods:noah:

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Idk what it is about Laura Prepon in this show

In That 70s Show I always looked at her like :rudy: everything about her turned me off

but she got a nikka open on this shyt :shaq:

this shyt almost made me catch a heart attack :noah:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
My favorite character is Crazy Eyes, I hope she gets more shine next season

My Dandelion :shaq:

After finishing the series, there's one lingering question that I just can't get out of my head...

Why is the holy hells of fukkery did fiance lie and say ol' girl didn't name her to the feds?????? :mindblown:

He says on the show that he didn't want her to cause any more trouble because she was starting to become more aggressive towards her, if I remember correctly.

But yeah, I can't wait to see Crazy Eyes's backstory with her parents/family. Surprised they didn't go into it in season 1 :russ:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Why is the holy hells of fukkery did fiance lie and say ol' girl didn't name her to the feds?????? :mindblown:

Not sure if this is a spoiler but I'll put it in one anyway. His dad warned him that prison was like a fishbowl and that inmates can become fixated on things. He didn't want Piper to fixate on the betrayal her entire sentence, he thought he was sparing her.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

The person she's beating is a woman as well and If I remember correctly Pipes was throwing raged filled blows on a broad laid out on concrete. Who knows how long it takes to stop her but people are justified in speculating Pennsatucky is either dead or gets carted to ICU.

I don't think she's dead but I do believe Piper is copping extra time for that shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not sure if this is a spoiler but I'll put it in one anyway. His dad warned him that prison was like a fishbowl and that inmates can become fixated on things. He didn't want Piper to fixate on the betrayal her entire sentence, he thought he was sparing her.

Yeah, I was just about to comment on that as well. He didn't do it to see if she'd run back to her, he did it cuz his father told him that the truth was overrated and like you said, he figured she'd try to get at her in a way that would potentially up her prison sentence.
I see someone wasn't quite paying attention then, lol.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Idk what it is about Laura Prepon in this show

In That 70s Show I always looked at her like :rudy: everything about her turned me off

but she got a nikka open on this shyt :shaq:

this shyt almost made me catch a heart attack :noah:

i dont know what it is about prepon in general... i like bytches with asses, and its clear she dont have one, but for some reason i she appeals to me, even in that 70's show. i'm slightly bewildered by it.